[Favorite Characters] What they adore about you

Requested by JustAPokemonFanuwu I'm trying something new this time so I hope it's acceptable.

List
N
Anthea
Concordia
Red {game}
Blue {manga}
Gladion
Hau
Lillie {anime}
Ilima

~~~
───━━━┈┉┈━━━───
[N]
[Non-binary, bubbly energetic Reader]
───━━━┈✿┈━━━───

What does N love about you? Simple, he loves your personality. He loves how you smile every time you look at him and how you just can't sit still. You always have the urge to get up and run around, explore the world with him, and he absolutely adores that.

You two can be waking up in the morning in each other's embrace and you would suddenly grin widely while saying "Let's go on an adventure!" And he would mind at all.

It may be a corny thing but N doesn't care, your personality makes you what you are. He can never find the urge to be mad at you because he loves you every bit and your smile just melts away all his negative emotions.

He could be having a horrible day, maybe remembering what his foster father did to him and you can just walk up to him and embrace him tightly while smiling, reassuring him with your little bubbly personality. And just like that he would smile back.

N doesn't mind your adventurous and energetic personality, it gets him up and going. He loves it when you just hold his hand and drag him around to ever corner of the world. He would follow you no matter what just to see you smile.

Not to mention he also loves how adorable your bubbly personality can be. If you need a hug, you don't say anything, you just hug him whenever you want. He loves embracing you in his arms, he found it an adorable thing you do everyday.

Both of you are just a happy couple, he loves everything about you but absolutely adores your adorable personality while you also love everything about him as well. Just like N, you love his personality. He is the calmest person you've met and he can just ramble on and on and you'll still be interested. Aside from personality, you love his hair as well. Who can get that kind of hair? It's a rare sight. You love it when he wakes up and he has the messiest bed hair ever.

The two of you just complete each other. He can't live without your constant excitement, it brings him joy in his life.

"Y/N, you know I love you, right?"

"Of course I do! I love you too my cute Christmas tree~."

───━━━┈┉┈━━━───
[Anthea]
[Female shy Reader]
───━━━┈✿┈━━━───

Anthea, the goddess of love, what does she adore about you're cute self? It had to be your soft smile. To her, it lights up the entire world. Your shy nature makes you so adorable that she just watches to give you smooches. But when you smile, her entire heart melts. She describes your smile like an angelic smile.

She just wants you to smile non-stop, it completes her. Watching you play with the small wild Pokémon and smile at them just makes her fall madly in love with you all over again. Nearly everyday Anthea makes you small handmade gifts which just brighten your day and make you smile.