[Looker X Reader] Case Solved

~~~

Y/N panted as she lifted herself over the bar one last time. "100...!" She panted as she slowly dropped herself to the floor. "How was that?" She asked her Stoutland as she got the towel around her neck and wiped off her sweat.

The Stoutland barked happily at Y/N as she ran over to hand Y/N her bottle of water. As Y/N took a sip, she heard static noises on her radio which made her sigh. "And when I finally get a day off..." She said with an annoyed tone as she picked up her radio. "Lieutenant Y/N reporting, what do you need?"

"Y/N, sorry to disturb you but we need you for a case." Y/N's co-worker and friend, [Friend's name] said.

Y/N sighed "Fine, I'll be there. Tell me the location..." She said as she walked towards her room to take out her uniform.

"Hau'oli City. The crime scene is in the mall." [Friend's Name] informed her. "The case is about a stolen Pokémon. You'll be working with a detective from a different region."

"Alright, Hau'oli City, mall. Got it." Y/N repeated as she wore her uniform. "What region is the detective from?" Y/N asked her friend.

"I dunno, wasn't paying attention to what he said." [Friend's name] said while chuckling.

"You're gonna get fired for that in the future, [Friend's name]" Y/N warned her.

"Chill, I'll be fine. Good luck at the crime scene!" [Friend's name] said.

"Yeah sure, thanks." Y/N replied as she tied her hair to a ponytail and walked off.

===

In a few minutes, Y/N arrived at the crime scene to see a man with a brown coat looking around the mall to find more evidence. When she walked over, the man spotted her and turned his direction towards her and took out his hand to shake Y/N's hand.

"Hello Lieutenant Y/N, I am Detective Looker." Looked introduced himself. "We both were assigned to work on this case as partners."

"Alola Detective Looker," Y/N said as she shook his hand. "Just call me Y/N."

"If So then please call me Looker. Have you been informed about the case we are currently working on?" Looker asked.

"Not really, I was only informed that the case was about stolen Pokémon." Y/N said as she stretched her arms. "I want to end this case quickly so I can return to my day off." She muttered out, slightly irritated.

"Oh, I'm sorry that you had to be dragged out of your time off. But we will make this quick." Looker said as he glanced around the scene. "The culprit was male, wore black and white clothing and had a shade of blue hair. He had stolen the fire type Alolan starter."

"Any witnesses?" Y/N asked as she examined the surroundings while thinking about the description of the culprit.

"Yes, all of them said that the culprit took the Pokémon from a beginner trainer and ran off to route 2. We couldn't find anything else at that point." Looker informed Y/N.

"Do you have anything with his scent?" Y/N asked as she looked at him. "We might be able to track him down that way."

"Yes, we do. But how can we do that? I don't have a Pokémon that can help me." Looker said as he crossed his arms.