[Bea X F!Reader] My Strong Girlfriend

Requested by KristinaCassandraDa5

~~~

[Y/N] laughed in joy as she was talking to Allister. They was like the younger sibling of Bea, which was her girlfriend. The two were too busy talking about how incredible Bea was that when she was right beside the two, they wouldn't notice.

Whenever Bea heard her lover rant about her, her heart raced wildly. It felt incredible to hear someone she love boast about her constantly. And simply seeing her talking to her would sibling, Allister, made her overjoyed. [Y/N] was one of the only few people who Allister trusted to the point that they'd take off their mask.

As the two kept on talking, Bea cleared her throat the get the two to notice her. "Hello you two," She greeted with a small smile.

"Bea!" [Y/N] squealed happily as she wrapped her arms around her girlfriend's waist and hugged her tightly. "I missed you!"

Allister smiled as he hugged Bea as well. "Hello..!"

Bea laughed underneath her breath before smiling at the two. "Will you two be watching me today?" She asked before giving [Y/N] a small peck on her cheek.

[Y/N] nodded her head. "Of course!" She said happily.

"I-I don't think I will. A lot of people are coming..." Allister whispered as they rubbed their arms. "I'll be by the cemetery if you need me..." They told the two before earning a head pat from Bea.

"Take care, Allister," She told her before watching them walk off. As they did, they gave her a small thumbs up, making her smile. She looked over at [Y/N] and smiled at her. "Shall we go?" She asked.

[Y/N] smiled as she pinched Bea's cheeks. "Yup! I can't wait to see my super strong girlfriend battle," She laughed.

Bea looked away in embarrassment, "You always say that," she told [Y/N]. "But, I'm glad that you'll be watching."

[Y/N] grinned as she kissed Bea's cheek. "I'll always watch. And, we need to have a date after your battles, alright?" She asked.

"Yeah, we'll go on a date. Allister has the gym tomorrow so I'm entirely free." As soon as the two reached the front of the gym, Bea took a deep breath and returned to her stoic expression. "Wish me good luck?"

[Y/N] giggled before giving her a kiss on the tip her nose, a tradition the two normally do whenever Bea would battle against challengers. "Good luck, my sweetheart," she told her.

The two heard fans cheer behind them which caused [Y/N] off-guard. She squealed and leaned into Bea in fright.

Bea managed to hold back a laugh as she held [Y/N]'s hands. "I'll bring you to your seat, alright?" She asked, earning a nod from [Y/N].

After Bea brought [Y/N] to the V.I.P. section before walking to the battle ground area.

After a bunch of battles, Bea remained victorious the entire time. She heard the crowd cheer for her but specifically heard [Y/N]'s voice calling out to her. She looked over at a glass section in the crowd for the V.I.P. section and saw [Y/N] waving frantically at her. Bea held another laugh before she approached the challenger and shook his hand.