[Concordia X F!Poké-Human!Reader] Feathers

Listen, it gets quite sad in this oneshot. This is based on a Japanese tale I have heard a few days ago. Also, you are a Ducklett and overtime you turned into a Swanna Pokéhuman for this story.

⇛══════════⇚
One-Shot
Begin
⇛══════════⇚

Concordia was lying down by an old tree which was beside a river stream. She had her eyes closed, listening quietly to the running water before hearing a loud Pokémon cry. Her eyes shot open as she sat up. She blinked for a moment, wondering if it was her own imagination. It was until she heard it once again, although it sounded painful, similar to a cry of help.

Concordia's eyes shrunk with fear as she stood up in a swift motion and walked towards the Pokémon cry. She felt worried, the cries were more frequent and louder. She soon saw a small Ducklett that had a special pink, shiny feathers instead of the usual blue Duckletts had. She soon saw what situation it was in, the Ducklett had a large wound on it's wing and it was caught on a branch while stuck at the running water of the river.

"Don't worry," Concordia called out as the Ducklett looked at her, "I'll get you out of there!" She carefully walked over to it, having to step on the somewhat shallow river in order to reach the injured Pokémon. She carefully freed it from the branch and walked back. "Here, I'll take care of your wound," she said with a soft tone as she knelt down and patched up the Ducklett's wing.

The Ducklett looked at it's bandaged wound and carefully pecked it before chirping happily, looking at Concordia with a happy expression. It quacked, hoping she understood that it wanted to say that her

Concordia softly chuckled at the Ducklett's expression before beginning to pet her head. "It's no problem," She said before glancing up at the sky, noticing that the gradient had shifted to a warm red, causing her to sigh. "I have to get going, the sun is setting..." She told the Ducklett before standing up carefully. She began walking off before heading the Ducklett quack. She turned around and looked at it while waving goodbye, she had a closed eyes expression. Once she opened her eyes to look at the Ducklett, she saw a young woman around her age standing there instead of the Pokémon. The woman had [hair color] hair with [eye color] eyes. She wore a pink and purple kimono and wore sandals. Concordia also noticed that the woman's hand was bandaged, similar to the Ducklett she just saved. She shook there in awe, amazed at the woman's beauty.

The young woman simply smiled at Concordia and waved goodbye before walking off, disappearing once a large gust of wind caused a small storm of wind to block Concordia's vision.

===

Days had passed from that moment and Concordia had dedicated those days on finding either that young woman or that Ducklett. Once she was about to give up, the small pink feathered Ducklett approached her, making her face light up.

"Oh! There you are, I was trying to find you-" Concordia said before getting cut off by a strong gust of wind, causing her face to turn towards the side. Once she looked back to the Ducklett, the young woman was there, causing her mouth to open in awe.

"I'm sorry, is this a rude introduction...?" The young woman asked, her face turning into a bright pink shade. "I-I'm Y/N, the Ducklett you saved- er- saw seconds ago..." She told Concordia before bowing her head down.

Concordia simply smiled, feeling her heart flutter as she placed a shoulder on Y/N's arm. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Y/N. I'm Concordia," she introduced herself, "How is your wing? Or arm?"