[Hilbert X Reader] Hero

Idk, you can call him Black if you want :/

~~~

Y/N was nervously sitting down on the bench with her arm stuck in a cast. She looked at it and closed her eyes, remembering what had happened.

[A few days ago]

Y/N sighed as she glanced at the ice pond. She smiled as she stepped onto the ice, feeling like she was about to slip, yet she didn't care. She felt alive from the fright, she began to slide through the ice, pretending like she was those figure skaters on the screen.

Y/N kept smiling, feeling free as she skated around. Unknown to her, an old friend was watching her from a distance. It was Hilbert, or his nickname, Black. He was Y/N's best friend and next door neighbor. The two of them had already started their pokemon journey. He wanted to be a Pokemon champion while Y/N wanted to be a performer, which caused the two of them to go their separate ways. Of course, the two had a crush on each other which made them a bit sad to leave each other.

As Y/N twirled, she suddenly fell onto the ice due to a loud roar. As she fell, the impact hit both her head and her arm, causing her to scream in pain.

Hilbert's eyes widened as he ran over to Y/N "Y/N!" He called out as he carefully ran to her, being carfeul so he won't fall through the ice.

Y/N felt Hilbert pick her up, causing her to look at him. "H-Hilbert..?" She mumbled weakly as she fliched in pain.

"I got you..." Hilbert said reassuringly as the two heard loud footsteps. He looked up to see a large pokemon walking towards the both of them. He sent out his starter pokemon, Emboar, and held Y/N close to him.

At that point, Y/N seemed to have fell unconsious due to the pain she felt.

[Present time]

Y/N sighed as she wondered where Hilbert was at. She wanted to see him and thank him for saving her life, for being her hero. She had wanted to confess but it would have been awkward.

"Y/N! Thank Arceus you are fine!" Hilbert called out as he ran towards Y/N. Once he ran towards her, he tighyly hugged her while holding a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

"Ah, whos the flowers for?" Y/N asked curiously as she tilted her head.

"For you, of course!" Hilbert said as he blushed a little. "I decided to get this for you so that's why I was late. Sorry for that by the way..." Hilbert said a little awkwardly.

"It's fine Black, at least you are here!" Y/N said with a soft smile as she held the bouquet of flowers.

Hilbert chuckled a little as he looked at the cast. "Oh! Can I write on your cast...?" He asked as he smiled a little.

"Yeah..!" Y/N said as she smiled a little. She watched as Hilbert found a sharpie and wrote on her cast. "What are you writing?" She asked curiously.

"You'll see!" Hilbert said as he kept writing.

"Come on..! Write quicker!" Y/N said impatiently, making Hilbert chuckle.

"Aha, hold on!" Hilbert said as he finished writing it. "Done, check it out!" He said happily.

Y/N looked at it and turned red instantly. Hilbert had wrote 'I want to be your hero! ~ Black'. "Awh... T-Thank you..." Y/N mumbled as she smiled.

"No problem, I love you..." Hilbert said with a smile as he chuckled.

"H-H-Huh?!" Y/N said in shock as Hilbert chuckled in response.

"You heard me, I love you." Hilbert said as he booped her nose. "How about you? Do you like me back?" He asked.

"Y-Yeah, I l-love you too...!" Y/N said as her cheeks turned red.

Hilbert smiled widely as he hugged her tightly. "Aha! Awesome!" He said happily as he kissed Y/N's cheek.

Y/N chuckled happily as Hilbert looked at her curiously. "Can I kiss you?" Hilbert asked curiously.

"A-Ahm, sure..." Y/N said happily as she smiled.

Hilbert smiled widely as he leaned over to place a long yet passionate kiss on her lips. After the two pulled away, Hilbert smiled as he ran his fingers through her hair. "I love you! And, I'll protect you as your very own hero" He said with a smile.

"Aha, I love you too. And thank you..." Y/N said as Hilbert kissed her cast and chuckled.

~~~

A/N

Sorry if this was horrible, I'm having a writers block. Also, I have another quiz and I couldn't write due to how stressful school is and such, plus in the weekends, I spent half my day making a long heckin' story for a project soooo yeaaahhhh... If you liked the story, feel free to leave a vote. Thank you for reading and for 300+ reads! I hope you have a wonderful time.

Next Up : Silver X Reader

[Created on November 3, 2018]

[Edited on ???]

Word Count : 794