Two

Riley Pov

"Really? Not even 5 minutes here and you already threatened someone?" He asked. I shrugged.

"He wouldn't leave me alone and started touching me. You know how I feel about that Fury." I tell him seriously.

He just chuckles and shakes his head. "Nice cleanup job. At least we aren't down a glass." He tells me and I smile.

Fury taught me how to use my powers. He wanted to have a close eye on me so no one would try to experiment on me.

We talk for a little and the rest of the night goes by without a hitch. Well other than the few drunk heads but that always happens.

I tell everyone goodbye and walk back to my room. Once I get inside I immediately take off my heels and dress.

I slip off my bra and pull a big T-shirt over my panties before falling into the bed and quickly falling asleep.

+×TimeSkip×+

I wake up and grunt as the unforgivable sunlight hits my eyes and my alarm blares beside me. I get up and hop into the shower.

After I finish my shower I slip on a cute top with some ripped jeans. I pull on my knee-high boots and a jacket.

I lock my door and head to Fury's office. Knowing that I start a new assignment today. I ride the elevator up to his floor and hear arguing immediately.

I roll my eyes and knock on the door. I hear a "come in" and open the door. Fury's arguing with someone on the phone.

I just sit in a chair and kick my feet onto his desk and stick my tongue out just to make him smile. He chuckles silently before yelling something into the phone and hanging up.

"I'm so sorry Riley I really tried." Fury started. I slipped my legs off his desk and looked at him concerned.

I sat up in my chair as he continued. "You have been chosen to work with the avengers as their onsite S.H.E.I.L.D liaison." He finishes.

I shoot up out of my chair. "What the hell! They can't do that! Right?" I mumble the last part.

"They have my hands tied. Plus I think its the best place for you to be with all this inhuman drama that's happening." Fury reasoned. I sighed knowing that he was right.

"You should go pack your bags. Hey, who knows. Maybe you'll meet your soulmate." Fury says playfully. I roll my eyes at him.

"Yeah totally, all 13 of them." I reply with sarcasm. I head back to my room and begin packing. I sigh and turn on some music to cheer me up.