Five

Riley Pov

After a quick nap in Wanda's arms and her explaining to me about my new power, I head down to the lab to see bruce. I give Stephen who was about to leave a kiss on the way down.

I walk in and see tony is working on his suit so I sneak behind him and kiss him on the cheek. He turns around and smiles at me and gives me a hug.

I walk over to bruce and he is rubbing his temples. I place my hand on him and he looks at me startled before calming down and smiling at me. I notice his veins on his neck go from green to back to his normal color.

I hear a gasp behind me. I turn around and see tony wide-eyed. "She just calmed down hulk." He said and bruce pulled me close to him.

"Hulk wants to meet her but he doesn't want to scare her." Bruce said kissing my knuckles. I smile at him. "What if I want to meet hulk?" I ask softly.

"No way. It's too dangerous. He wouldn't hurt you on purpose but he can't control hulk." Tony said immediately. I sigh.

"But I can handle myself. Please, Tony? I really wanna meet hulk." I wine cutely. Making sure to give him my best puppy eyes.

Tony sets down his wrench and walks to me. He takes my hands in his and smirks. "Give me a kiss on the lips and you can." I grin and kiss him on lips happily.

I pull away and he smirks. "Just be careful, Love." I nod. "I have something planned!" I squeal happily and pull bruce out of the lab and into the elevator.

Everyone including Tony follows me outside and sees my little picnic set up. "It's nice and calm so hulk doesn't get angry." I say softly.

"Awh that's sweet- wait did she say Hulk?" Thor asked Tony. Tony just nodded. Bruce turned into the hulk and I smiled brightly at him.

"Riley pretty flower" Hulk said. I giggle and pull on his finger leading him to the soft blanket and he sits down. I curl into his lap and hug him.

"I love you hulk" I tell him softly and kiss his cheek. Hulk smiled. "Hulk loves Riley too." he said. I giggle and cuddle into him while the others watch in shock.

They had never seen Hulk so calm. He was usually a loose cannon. They could barely control him. But here was their 5'3 mate controlling the beast as if he was a puppy.

The others soon left and I was left with hulk alone. I feel hulk smile against my neck and I lift my head a little so he has access. I feel his lips kiss my neck and feel myself sink a little as bruce returns.