Forty Eight (Peter Fluff)

Riley Pov

I wake up to an empty bed and whine softly. I stand up and stretch before heading to the bathroom and getting ready.

I pull on some denim shorts and one of peters grey sweatshirts. I pull on a pair of Peter's sun glasses and smile at the mirror.

I decide against shoes and paddle my way to the kitchen for breakfast. I see that everyone is still training or sleeping so I start making pancakes.

I make about 40 pancakes and cut up some fruit. I set the table and get out some syrup and honey.

"Jarvis. Tell everyone that breakfast is ready please." I call out. "Right away, Riley." He responded.

I begin cleaning up my mess and the kitchen starts filling up. I wash my hands and nibble on some strawberries while everyone eats.

I wince slightly as anxiety begins to pool in my stomach. Peter notices and gently takes my hand in his.

I smile softly and lay my head on his shoulder. Natasha grins at me and I blush lightly.

"Tomorrow, I'm going shopping. Want to come with me babe?" Natasha spoke up. I nod, happy to get out of the tower.

"Good. I wanna find some cute lingerie for you~" She teased and I blushed deeply. "Naaaaaattt!~" I whine and my mates chuckled.

Peter pulled me against him as he stood up and kissed my cheek. "Wanna go on my rounds with me today?" He asked and my eyes lit up.

"Hell yes!" I scream and jump into his arms. Using his spider senses, Peter quickly caught me.

"Just be careful Riley! Please watch her Peter." Steve spoke up and all my mates nodded and agreed.

"Don't worry, I'll protect her with my life." Peter said and kissed my lips. I kissed him back before pulling away and giving all my mates kissed and hugs.

Peter and I head to our rooms and I grab some tennis shoes and put them on. I arm myself with my knives and a gun.

Peter knocks on my door in his new suit Tony made him and I smirk at him. "Looking good Spidey." I tease and lift his mask a little to kiss him.

Peter kissed me back and wrapped an arm around me before shooting a web out my open window. It stuck to the building across the street and he pulled us onto the roof.

Peter and I sat on the edge of the building for a while until the police scanner in his suit picked up a runaway train.

I quickly wrapped my arms around Peter's neck and he wrapped one arm around my waist before swinging off to the run away train.

Peter drops me from a foot off the ground. "Get everyone out if the way! I'll stop the train!" He called out and swung away.

I quickly whistled gaining everyone's attention. "QUICK. I NEED EVERYONE OUT OF THE WAY NOW! WE GOT A RUNAWAY TRAIN COMING!" I yelled and nobody moved.

I grunted before hearing the screeching of the train's break system in the distance. This finally got everyone's attention.

"I SAID MOVE IT!" I yell out and they quickly ran out of the way. I quickly run through the area to make sure that nobody was there and spot a young boy.

I look up and see the train is about 1/2 a mile out. I quickly run to the boy and see the train is 3 in away.

I clutch the boy in my arms and make a shield with my mind and the train crashes into my shield and slams to a stop.

I whimper in pain and hear a woman scream out for her son. I pick up the boy, allowing my shield to fall. I limp to the woman and give her the boy.

"Thank you! Oh my god you saved my son's life!" She cried out and hugged me. I grit my teeth in pain but hide it.

"Just doing the right thing ma'am." I whispered huskily. Spider man landed behind me and pulled me into his arms. "Are you alright ma'am?" He asked me.

I nod and fall into his arms. Savoring the feeling of safety and warmth they provide. "You're hurt! I need to get you back ho- to the hospital!" Peter quickly caught himself.

I giggle softly and let him pick me up. "Stay safe citizens!" He yelled quickly before swinging back to the Avengers tower.

"Mr. Stark! Prepare the med-bay!" Peter called through the com. I hear everyone yelling at peter and whimper softly.

"Don't yell at him. I risked myself. A little boy was gonna get hit by a train and I used my shields." I mumble through my own com.

Peter lands in my room and rushes me to the medical bay. Bruce us already waiting and begins to tend to my wounds.

Wanda helps me rebuild my mind and Tony, Steve, and clint shower me with kisses. Bucky, Peter, and Sam made me all kinds of sweets to nibble on and Pietro entertained me while I was stuck in bed.

Stephen came whenever he could and we'd cuddle or he would help Bruce with my healing process.

After about a month I was out of the Med-Bay and found Peter in his room crying. I quickly rushed to him and wiped his tears away.

"Peter? What's wrong?" I ask him softly. He looked down and whimpered. "I'm the reason you were stuck in the medical bay for a month." He said sadly.

I quickly hugged him. "Peter. You gave me the safest job. I chose to put myself at risk. Please don't beat yourself up for MY choice." I kiss his lips gently.

I laid down with Peter and we cuddled for an hour before deciding to play games. I chose Mario Cart and we raced for the rest if the day.