Fourty Four

I'm writing this in my English class.

Riley POV

Snow fell all around us in Detroit as we hid in bushes and trees waiting for the right time to ambush the hydra base.

Beside me stands Black Panther and Okoye ready to strike when the time comes. 

I've come to learn that when the Vibranium was stolen in the first place, many Wakandians were injured and killed in a fire fight.

I clench my jaw and grip my blades tighter as I think of the poor Wakandians that got caught in the cross fire.

¨Is everyone ready? Five more minutes. Look alive team.¨ Steve's voice came through the coms making me smile and shake my head.

I taught him to say 'Look alive.' I feel a hand on my shoulder and look up to see King T'challa.

¨You gonna be okay Riley? I don't want you to get hurt. Not only would the Avengers have me over thrown, Your like a daughter to me.¨

His kind words warmed my heart and I smiled up at the king. 

Ï've got this. Thank you T'challa. That means a lot to me.¨ He nods and gives me a lop sided smile before checking his troops.

I on the other hand will be fine. At S.H.I.E.L.D. I was an infiltration agent for about 3 years before I was kidnapped.

I shiver lightly due to the coldness of bad memories which don't compare to the cool snow flakes that dust my long hair.

¨Alright. HEAD OUT!¨ Steve yelled and everyone ran from the positions and surrounded a black SUV.

Thor got a little swing happy and mashed the back tires so they couldn't escape and Black Panther smashed the passenger side window and pulled Liam out.

Tony lands in his Iron man suit and lets his mask fall before opening the trunk and getting thrown back by an explosion.

Due to me standing beside him I was also thrown back and smashed my head into a large oak tree causing my vision to blacken.

No one seemed to notice until a large roar filled the air and flickers of Hulk filled my vision.

¨Riley hurt! HULK SMASH!¨ Hulk began to destroy the SUV but Steve and Clint managed to pull everyone out before hand so no information would be lost and Natasha tried to calm Hulk down.

I see a flash of red and blue before Peter is holding in his arms.

¨Are you alright?¨ He asked checking me over. I nod weekly and rest my chin on his shoulder.

I see that the bad guys were stuck to trees due to webs and Liam as growling at me with pure hatred in his eyes.

Liam began to break out of his webs so Peter quickly let em go and began webbing him back to the tree.

Bucky grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the action. I was rushed into a car with Stephen and we drove back to the base.

I  hear the quinjet and see it flying above us and we start making our way back to New York. Okoye and T'challa are on their own jet and Sam, Thor, Loki, Wanda and Pietro are riding with Strange and I.