Forty One

Riley POV

I smiled at the bouncer and showed him my fake idea along with Nat. The bouncer let us pass and we walked inside.

Our arms were linked so we didn't get separated and I almost immediately spotted Tyrant 6. "Liam? Hey!" I squeal and he grins at me and scans my body.

"You look ravishing Emi, As do you Sinclaire." I blushed and Natasha smiled at him. "Thank you! You don't look to bad yourself." I flirt back.

I notice Natasha sit down with the other guys and feel a grip on my hand. I look up startled and see Liam looking at me. I cover my heart and giggle.

"Oh my Liam! You scared me!" I say cutely and he smirked. "Come with me, let me get you a drink. Don't worry your friend is safe with my men." He spoke.

I tell Natasha ill be right back and follow liam into another part of the club and sit on a booth next to him.

He lazily put an arm around me and I blushed. "So you said your men? You must be really important!" I bat my eyes at him and take a sip of a light blue martini.

Liam smirked and leaned back slightly. "I don't mean to brag, I'm pretty big in the import Business, I guess you can call me the boss." My eyes twinkle as I listen to him.

He continued on about the business and suddenly his hand dropped to my thigh making me gasp as he gently rubbed.

I do my best to ignore it and decide to ask the winning question. "What's the most expensive thing you've imported? Diamonds and gold?" I ask and he chuckled.

"I'm gonna let you in on a little secret doll. Have you ever heard of Vibranium?" Bingo. Got. Him.

"What's Vibranium? Wouldn't gold or diamonds be more expensive?" I ask and tilt my head as if I was confused.

Liam chuckled again and took a shot of whiskey as I took another sip of my drink. "It's the most powerful metal in the world." He said as if it were nothing.

"Really? What would you even do with something like that? You could make storm shelters in poor country's and make safer air planes. Right?" I ask and he let out a loud laugh.

"Well yes, but I see the bigger picture. A multi million dollar opportunity to sell it to secret agency's. Have you ever heard of Hydra?" He asked.

Fuck. Hydra wants the Vibranium? What are they gonna do with it? "Who's Hydra? Are they dangerous?" I ask and his smile fell slightly. "Don't worry your pretty little head doll. I'll keep you safe." He said with a grin.

I cuddle closer to him and smile. "Your so strong! I'm sure I'll be safe with you!? Do you know what Hydra is gonna use Vibranium for? Will they attack us with it?" I ask and tilt my head.

"They'd probably use it for weapons." He said simply and took another shot. This idiot is giving everything. Hydra is gonna make weapons with the Vibranium.

I should stop asking questions now. He's getting a bit agitated and I can already tell he's given me everything he knows.

"Well it was fun talking with you Liam. I should go find Sinclaire and head back to my hotel. We have to enroll for college tomorrow." I say and stand up.

I monitored my alcohol so I'm not as drunk as he is. He tried to grab my arm but I moved away and pretended not to notice.

"I'll text you later Liam. We should go out again sometime." This seemed to sober him up as he grinned. "I look forward to it.

We walk back out to the front part of the bar and I see Nat flirting up a storm with the guys. Now sitting on Colby's lap.

"Oh my gosh Sinclaire you are so drunk!" I giggle. "Thanks for keeping her safe! We'll see y'all around!"

Natasha waved goodbye and blew a kiss to Colby before pretending to stumble out of the bar and into the passenger seat.

I got on the drivers side and buckled up before starting to drive back to the hotel.

"I got a pick up date and a... Condom? The hell." Natasha asked confused as she looked in her bag.

I laughed and shook my head as we turned down the road of our hotel.

"I got everything from Liam. The fact that he imports Vibranium and that there selling it to Hydra." I say as I park the car.

I help her inside as she pretends to be dunk and we walk to the elevator and then head to our room.

Natasha locked the door as I kicked off my shoes and began to tug at my zipper. I feel her warm hands rest on my shoulder before she unzipped my dress.

I stepped out and unzipped hers as she kicked off her heels. We wipe off the make up from our face and I collapse onto the bed.

"Those heels killed my feet!" I whine and Natasha chuckled as she turned out the light and crawled into bed with me.

"We'll call Agent Brokers tomorrow and tell him the information. We have one more day in L.A. so we can enjoy the city before heading to Wakanda." She mumbled into my hair.

I smiled sleepily and cuddled against her, wrapping my arms around her neck. "I wonder how everyone in Wakanda is doing since we left." I mumble softly.

I get a hum in response and feel my eyes begin to droop. "Goodnight Tasha, I love you." I tell her softly before falling asleep.