Eight (Clint and Natasha Bond)

Riley Pov

Smut warning ahead

I slipped on the outfit before heading to the kitchen for breakfast. I hop up and sit next to Thor at the end of the table and Loki walks in.

I stick my tongue out at him knowing that I'm sitting in his seat. He just chuckled and sat next to Bruce and Steve. I ate my pancakes and played with Thor's rings during breakfast.

I decided to follow Thor for the entire day and he was more than happy. Suddenly he had to go to Asgard to speak to his father about something.

I made a fuss about not being able to go and thor promised to make it up to me when he got back. I kissed him on the lips before he left and went off to find clint.

"Hey, Clint!" I scream as he lines up a shot. He shoots his arrow and it embeds itself in the brick wall. He looked at me startled.

I burst into laughter falling off of the bench I was sitting on. I didn't notice him slowly stalk over to me before I was picked up and thrown over his shoulder.

I squealed and Natasha laughed as we passed her practicing with her knives. She sets them down and follows us. Clint opens his door and tosses me gently on his bed.

I watch as Natasha and Clint talk for a moment before turning to me and smirking. "Uh, why are you two smiling like that?" I ask slightly startled. Natasha climbs onto the bed beside me and starts kissing my neck making me moan.

Clint unstraps my overalls and slips off my jumper and bra. I let out a loud moan as Natasha takes one of my nipples into her mouth and Clint takes the other in his.

"Holy shhh-Mhhhh" I groan out as I feel their tongue circle my nipples. I squirm a little and Natasha takes her mouth off of my nipple with a pop.

She pulls down my panties and I spread my legs as she begins to eat me out. "Ahhh Nattt" I wine before clint silence me with his dick.

I suck on it and moan as Natasha fucks me with her tongue and rubs my clit with her fingers.

I try to pay attention to Clint's dick and jerk him with my hand where my mouth can't get too. He warns me and i swallow his cum before cumming myself on Natasha's tounge.

Clint and Tasha switch posistions and Clint pushes himself into me. Giving me a moment to get use to his size. I moan as he starts fucking me really hard.

I feel my breast bounce up and down and natasha nibble on them leaving hickys. Tasha sits on my face and I happily eat her out. She tastes so good and she cums at the same time as I do.

She kisses her cum off of my face and Clint pulls out. We both sit on our knees on the bed as Clint stands and cums on our tounges. I greedily lap it up and suck the rest out of him.

All three of us take a quick shower and then get dressed. I slip the clothes I was wearing back on and hear Thor's voice boom through the tower.

I smile and jump from the bed and run towards his voice. Leaving Clint and natasha shaking their heads and heading back to training.