Thirty

Riley Pov
Slight 18+ Content

"Mhhhh..." I curl closer to the body that is giving off the most body heat and open my eyes. "Your warm Thor."

Thor chuckled and I sat up kissing his lips. He kissed me back and stood up.

I look around and realize that I'm back in my room. My bath starts running and I sit up, letting my small feet touch the cold floor.

I stand up and yawn, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. "C'mon baby girl." I smile and follow Thor into the bathroom.  We both strip and slip into the big bathtub together.

I wash Thor with my pink sponge and he frowns slightly at the color before smiling. "I like this color.

It is the same color as your-" My eyes widen and I quickly cover his mouth.

"Thor!" He laughed and I blush deeply before handing him the sponge. Thor put the sponge up and soaped up his hands.

Starting with my shoulders, Thor gently rubbed and messaged the soap into my skin and slid down to my breasts.

He smirked and pinched my nipples making me squeal in pleasure and lean my head against his shoulder.

Thor rubbed my breasts and scrubbed my sides and tummy before telling me to sit on my knees so I do.

He soaped up his hands more before rubbing my ass in his hands and spanking me softly making me squeak and push my breasts against him.

I feel his hands slip between my legs and rub my thighs before finishing with my legs and thighs making me whine.

"I'm not forgetting about it, baby. Just wait alright?" I nod and Thor rinses his hands before getting special soap for my princess parts.

It smells like chocolate which makes me giggle happily. Thor slowly cleaned my pussy lips before slipping a finger inside. I gasp and whine against him.

"Mhhh god....." Thor chuckled and gently washed me before rinsing me off and using the handle to rinse our bodies completely

I stand up and kiss Thor on my tippy toes. He wraps a white towel around his waist and one around my body before picking me up and setting me on my bed.

I smile as he sets an outfit on my bed before running to his room to get dressed.

I hear Steve yell at him and burst into a fit of giggles whiles drying my hair and pulling on the clothes.

I leave my room and head to the living room and spot Steve angrily starring at the TV.

"WHY WON'T ANYONE WEAR CLOTHES TODAY!" I curl into his lap to calm him down. 

"I'm wearing clothes Cap!" Steve grinned at me and leaned down to my ear. "You're the only one that I want naked."

I squeal and jump from his lap and he chases after me so I run downstairs and  outside to the landscaping in the back.