Forty Six (Wanda Fluff)

I'm writing this in my English class again ;)

Riley POV

Wanda took my hand and lead me to her room and sat me on the bed before going to her own little kitchenette to make some tea.

I carefully took the mug from her and curled my knees against my chest as I gazed out of her window.

All of New York on display for the world to see. I take a sip of my tea and feel Wanda gently wipe my tear stained cheeks with her sleeve.

"You can talk to me about anything, my love. You know this right?" She whispered behind me and pulled me against her chest.

I lay my head back and she gently kisses my hair. "You are everything to me, to all of us." She whispered and ran her delicate fingers through my hair.

"No one will every lay a hand on you or speak to you harshly without an ass-whooping." I giggle softly into the now half empty mug and smile.

"I know. I just sometimes feel like I take too much of your guy's time. Like I am a bother." I speak hesitantly and watch her reaction through the window reflection.

She shook her head and spoke. Barley a whisper above a raindrop. "You will never bother us. It's written in our DNA, It's written in the stars, baby." I blush softly.

"When did you become a poet babe?" She chuckled and turned me around in her lap. Wanda's hand wrapped gently around my wrists.

Wanda brought my mug to her soft red lips and took a sip, her eyes fluttering close and the steam gently matting her eye shadow.

A deep scarlet blush ventured across my cheeks, following a freckled path. I fluttered my eyes close and listened intently to her heartbeat.

I smile and open my eyes to see her mirrored face. "I Love you Riley" She whispered. I bite my lip and my smile grows.

"I love you too Wanda." I wrap my arms around her and we stay together for what seems like hours. 

But I don't mind it at all.

Sorry that it's short but I'll be doing one for all 13 mates!~

Hope you enjoy! Make sure to leave suggestions on how I should do the others! Leave some ideas and requests!

Love ya my Irish Spuds!