Fifty One (Loki Fluff/Smut)

Riley POV

I whimper as something presses against my neck. Pain shoots through my veins and I groan.

"My love? Are you awake?" Loki called out. I smiled as his velvety voice washed over me.

"Is everyone okay?" I ask softly. "Is Thor alright?" I ask and sit up. Loki gently pushed me back down and I open my eyes.

"I'm fine, Princess. It's you that should be worried about. How did you stay under for so long? How did you kill the beast?" Thor asked.

I look to my side and see Loki and Thor. On my other side is a healer and king Oden. "I discovered a new power." I mumble softly.

I sit up again and push Loki's hands away. "The glowing thing I saw. I think it was it's heart. I stabbed it and it sent me flying." I admit and look at Oden.

"It was so evil. I could feel it. How long had it been dwelling down there?" I ask him softly. Oden looked at me with sad eyes.

"Since I was a young boy my dear. Since my father and his father were young. It's been feeding off of our people for millennia. You have saved Asgard once again, Princess Riley." Oden smiled at me and nodded his head in thanks.

I smiled and looked up to see Loki. I hug him and he kisses my lips deeply. I blush and kiss him back.

I pull away slowly and look down at my body. I realize that I'm still in my bathing suit and look for my dress. I notice all the scars and bruises.

Loki waved his hand and I was changed into a pretty dress with grey heeled boots. I squealed and looked at my outfit.

"I love it!" I squeak and hug Loki tightly. Thor and Oden chuckled and Loki held my hand tightly.

"Come on, Love. We have the night to ourselves." Loki said and helped me up. I held onto him as I walked and we headed to his room.

I laid down against Loki and curled in his arms. We propped our head against the pillows and turned on a movie using a small Stark portable Tv.

I turned on finding Nemo and laid my head on Loki's chest. He played with my hair as I watched the movie and I yawned softly.

"You getting sleepy, My love?" Loki asked and I whined softly but nodded. "I'm sorry Loki. I'm so sleepy~." I admit and Loki chuckled.

"Go to sleep, my love. I'm right here." Loki whispered in my ear. I closed my eyes and fell asleep to the sound of his steady heartbeat.

~TimeSkip To Morning~

I wake up and see Loki looking and me with pure love in his eyes. His hair is a little messy and his armor isn't on anymore.

"Good morning, Princess." He whispered and kissed my lips deeply. I kiss Loki back and gently lick his lower lip.

He opens his mouth and easily dominates my tongue, gently pinning me beneath him.

I gasp softly as he kissed and licked my sweet spot. I bucked my hips against his and feel him get hard.

I moan softly and kick off my shoes and panties. Loki unbuttoned his pants and kissed down my body.

He slid my dress and bra off and kissed my nipples before taking them into his mouth. I moaned and gently wrapped my hand around him.

I begin rubbing and squeezing his cock with my hand and moan as he pulls my nipple with his teeth.

Loki gently pushes my hands away and lifts my legs onto his shoulders. "You ready, My love?" He asked softly and I nod my head quickly.

Loki pushed into me and I gasped at his size. I feel my self clench around him and he groaned in pleasure from it.

Loki pulls out to the tip before slamming back into me and I scream. Loki kisses my forehead before slamming into me over and over.

"F-fuck! Daddy!" I scream and grip his shoulders as he pumped into me deep. I feel Loki's cock twitch and gasp softly as the knot in my stomach tightens.

"Cum for me, My love." Loki growled sexually in my ear and I cry out as I release all over his cock.

Loki pumped me through my orgasm before stilling inside me and pulling out. He jerked himself off and came on my tummy.

Moaning as he did, Loki rubbed my hip and came a little more on my breasts before laying down beside me and pulling my into his chest.

His cum rubs against his stomach but he ignores it and cuddles me closer into him.

"Your such a good girl for daddy, Riley. Such a good little girl" he whispered and I blushed.

"Thank you daddy~ I love you so much." I whisper softly and cuddle into Loki's arms.

Loki smiled as he kissed my head and laid with me until my body quit shaking for my orgasm.