Fifteen

Riley Pov

I pulled on my suit and smiled at myself in the mirror. It's black and gold. It's skin-tight just like Natasha's but I can still move freely in it.

I turned around and walked out the door. Willing Tony to follow me we walked to the living room and everyone was there.

"Why is she in her suit? Also, damn baby girl. That's hot." Sam spoke first. They all agreed and asked where we were going.

"I got a job from fury. You can all come if you want I guess." I told them as I headed to the elevator. Within minutes they were all suited up and I blushed at their over protectiveness.

We all piled into two SUVs and headed to the Brooklyn bridge through a work road. Peter, Tony and, I made our way under the bridge. We found a huge load of explosives under the bridge.

I pressed my button on my watch and my boots stayed put against the bottom of the bridge and I called fury.

"Fury. Your gonna wanna see this." I say as I switch the camera and show all of the TNT under the bridge. "Holy shit." Fury mumbled and I herd steve yell language from beside the car.

I giggled softly and fury sent in a bomb squad. They safely took down all of the TNT and we checked other bridges and possible threats.

It turned out that there was TNT at Central Park as well as the statue of liberty. The last one really pissed off Steve so I sat with him on the way home and held his hand.

Once we got home Fury was there and we had a conference in the meeting room. "Could this be the watchdogs? Trying to pin this on Inhumans?" I asked fury. He thought for a moment and nodded.

"Yes. It's a possibility. But we need to check every option." Fury stated and rubbed his temples. I swiped the electronic table and all terrorist groups that reside in new york popped up.

"This should be a good start. I can call a few friends of mine in the terrorist branch of the CIA. See if there's any chatter" I tell them. The avengers look at me surprised.

"What?" I ask them. "Nothing it's just hot seeing you work," Clint said. I blushed slightly and Fury coughed. "Alright moving on." he said.

I chuckled and shook my head. He would act the same way with Marie hill. Yep. They are soulmates. "Hows agent hill?" I ask fury. He glares at me and I chuckle but drop it.

We discuss for the next hour and the room gets tense. I decide to defuse the situation. "Fury. You should get back to S.H.E.I.L.D, See if they picked anything up that we haven't." I say.

My soulmates look at me shocked. "Yeah, that's a good idea. Keep in touch Riley." Fury said before leaving. I clapped my hands. Still trying to ease the tension.

"Alright. Let's get pizza. We're all to stressed to think clearly right now." I tell them and walk to the living room. Tony orders the pizza and then joins us in the living room.

"How do you do that Riley?" Loki asked me. I looked at him confused. "Do what?" I ask him softly. "Get fury to leave so easily." Tony clarified. "Yeah, he doesn't listen to anyone." Thor agreed.

"I just made a suggestion and he took it. He's like a father to me. I don't know why he listened." I tell them and the pizza gets here.

By the time we finish eating and watching movies its time to go to sleep. By now Stephen is here and I shared my pizza with him.

We all went to our rooms and I followed Loki to his. I decided I wanted to sleep with him tonight. I stripped out of my suit and bra. Keeping on my underwear. I curled into Loki's arms and fell asleep.