Twenty Two

Riley Pov

My body feels warm from the arms wrapped around me. I smile as Stephens's lips brush against my cheek. "Good morning, little mate."

I turn myself around and push my face into his neck. After a moment he pulls away and pulls me out of the bed. I notice that his hair is slightly damp and he's already dressed.

I take a nice shower and change into a cute little white dress before going to the kitchen and making myself some pancakes.

After eating I head to Stephens Santorum. He's teaching me to control my magic. "Ready?" I nod and suddenly my clothes change into training clothes.

"Alright baby. I'm gonna go easy on you at first. Work on blocking my blows ok?" I giggle and nod. Little does he know I've been practicing with Loki.

Strange throws a small fireball at me and I use a mirrored attack and it fires right back at him. He burns it out and grins at me.

"You little minx. You have been practicing. Maybe I should be a little harder hmm?" My smile widens but I soon regret my decision.

Strange hurls a tidal wave of water at me and I accidentally breath in some water. It feels like I'm drowning but I don't want my mates to think that I'm weak.

I twirl the water into a swirl and it bounces to the floor as I fall to my knees. Stephen runs to me and his cape wraps around my shivering body.

I cough harshly and whimper. "I'm so sorry baby girl. I should not have been so hard on you." I shake my head and bury my head into his chest.

"Please don't think I'm weak." Stephen awes and pulls me into his arms. Soon we are at the tower and Clint spots me. He hurries over to me and takes me from Stephen.

"I knew she wasn't ready to train yet." I hug clint and kiss his cheek. "It's not Stephens fault. I got too cocky, kinda like you." I giggle and clint gives me a playful scowl.

"I have to head back now. Wong needs me. I love you Riley." Stephen kisses my lips softly and whispers a spell against them.

I feel my lungs clear up as well as my clothes change back to my little white dress. He kisses me one more time before leaving through a portal.

Clint hugged me from behind and I squeal. "Clint, I'm hungry can we get something to eat?" He smiled and took my hand, leading me outside.