Seven (Loki Bond)

Riley Pov

Smut warning ahead.

I wake up in someone's arms. I lift my head and see Lokis peaceful face. I smile and kiss his nose and he wakes up.

"Good morning, Love," Loki says. I smile and stand up streching I bend down to touch my toes and squeal as Loki slaps my butt.

I jump up and smack his chest playfully. He grins at me and pushes me back onto the bed. Crawling on top of me.

I blush as he snaps his fingers and we are both naked. I run my hands down his chest and blush as I see how big he is.

Damn, he may look skinny but that doesn't mean shit! Lok chuckles and I look back up at him. He kisses my lips and he pushes himself into me.

I groan in pleasure and he stops. "W-why did you stop?" I whine. He chuckles and leans down to my ear. "Beg from it, Kitten." He says.

I blush and push my hips against him trying to get friction. He growled and held me down. "Don't make me punish you little one." Loki says.

"P-please Loki this isn't fair. Please, it burns" I whine softly being so close to our bond is driving me crazy.

He pulls out and slams back in making me scream. "OH GOD" I squeal as Loki pounds into me. I hear him chuckle.

"Mhh its just me baby. Damn your still so tight." He growled and started biting and kissing my neck making me moan more.

I felt the knot in my tummy begin to form as he gently rubbed my clit. "Ahh Loki~~ your so good~Ah" I moan and claw at his back.

I hear him let out grunts that make me get even wetter. I feel the knot tighten and threaten to break as he slows down his pace but hits the perfect spot every time.

I scream his name as I cum and he keeps going making me squeal in absolute pleasure. He started to speed up and get sloppy. He pulled himself out and came on my chest.

He looks at me happily and I giggle at his hair. He rolls his eyes and carries me to the bathroom. He gets the shower ready and we both step inside.

He washes quickly before taking his time washing my body. Loki pushes me against the wall and I feel his breath against my pussy.

I gasp as he licks up my slit and gently pulled my clit into his mouth sucking on it. I feel a finger enter me and he adds 2 more before I cum on his fingers. He cleans me up with his tongue before standing up.

I take his fingers in my mouth and look straight in his eyes as I suck them. The look on his face is very dangerous. I let go of his fingers with a 'pop' and finish cleaning myself.

He wraps a fluffy towel around his waist before he wraps one around me and grins. He sets me on my bed after choosing an outfit for me and leaving to go to his own room.