Fifty Two (Tony Fluff)

Riley POV

I arrived back on earth last night and went to sleep in my own bed. I woke up about 5 minutes ago and I'm starring at my phone.

"JARVIS... Is Tony in the lab?" I ask softly. "Yes, Should I tell him you plan on stopping by?" He asked. I grin and shake my head.

"Nah. I'ma surprise him." I say and get out of bed. I take a shower and get dressed. I chose an outfit from forever 21 and decided to leave my hair down.

I leave my room and head down to the lab. I skip 2 steps at a time and arrive 10 minutes later. I stop to get my breath and then head into the lab.

I see Tony looking at a computer and sneak behind him. I jump and wrap my arms around your neck. "Good morning baby!" I squeal and Tony yelped.

"Ah! Geez, kitten. How'd you sleep?" He asked and turned around to kiss me. I smile against his lip and kiss back.

"I slept pretty good." I tell him and look around the lab. "Baby, what the hell happened to you on Asgard? Your covered in bruises and cuts!" Tony gently checked me.

"Huh? Oh, I fought a river demon. Yeah it dragged me under the water for like half an hour and I stabbed its heart." I tell him and hop onto a counter.

Tony's face pales and he grabs something from Bruce's desk and places it on my head. "What is this?" I ask him and he pulls up a screen with my pulse and brain waves on it.

"Tony, I'm fine! An Asgardian healer healed me!" I whine and he rubs his face before staring at me again.

"Is it impossible for you to go one day without fighting something? Or getting hit by a train!" Tony screamed at me and I flinch.

Tony noticed and his eyes softened. "Baby, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell. I just don't want to loose you." He spoke softly and hugged me.

I hugged him back tightly and hopped off of the counter. "It's okay, Tony. I know you didn't mean to scare me." I whisper against his chest.

I looked around the lab and find a shorter version of Tony's suit. I walk up to it and check it out. "What is this for?" I ask softly.

Tony grinned and walked over to it. "I made it for you. Incase something happened you will go into it and it will fly you far away from danger." Tony explained.

I turn around quickly. "If something happens!? If something happens, I'm fighting by my mates sides!" I say angrily and cross my arms.

Tony sighed and rubbed my cheek. "It's only for a last resort, little one." Tony explained and gently pushed me towards it.

The suit opened and the closed around me. Tony got into his own and began to talk through the com link.

"Can you hear me babe?" He asked and I giggled happily. "Loud and clear, Iron man!" I squeal. Tony chuckled and pulled open a side door, leading to a balcony.

I followed him outside. Tony stepped off and his thrusters carried him into the air. He flew back to me and floated in the air.

"You try. If anything happens, I'll be right here." Tony reassured me and I nodded. I took a deep breath and stepped off of the balcony.

I began to fall and quickly hopped into action. "JARVIS, thrusters!" I yelped and he quickly turned them on. I floated up along side Tony and squealed.

"I'm flying!!" I scream and take off across the sky towards and ice cream parlor. "Hey! Be careful, kitten!" Tony called out and followed me.

I land at the Ice cream parlor and walk inside. Everyone turned and looked at me. I blushed and waved slightly. "Uh, hello..." I call out and everyone rushed to me and took pictures with "Female Iron Man" as they called me.

Tony manages to get to me and orders 2 ice cream sundays. I hop in my suit causing the floor to dent and I quickly stop. "Oops. Sorry Janice." I apologize to the owner and she just smiles at me.

I get my ice cream and we put lids on it before we fly up to the brooklyn bridge. I sit on one of the spikes and Tony sits next to me.

I let the suit open but the waist piece stayed on so I wouldn't fall. I sent a playful glare at Tony and he smirked. "Everything you own, needs to be child proofed." He said.

I stick my tongue out at him and he licks it and kisses me. I blush deeply and pull away to eat my ice cream.

The sun glowed and Tony scooted closer to me. I lifted my ice cream cup and looked around for a trashcan before remembering where I am.

Tony laughed and threw his up into the air and shot it with his arm cannon. I throw mine and missed it 3 times before finally hitting it and barley missing a bird.

"Oh! I'm sorry Mr. Bird!" I yell down and Tony startled laughing. I hit his chest and he smiled at me. "God, how did I get so lucky to have you?" Tony said softly.

I blushed and laid my head against his shoulder. "I have no idea." I tease him and he chuckled. "JARVIS, Lets fly." I call out and Tony's eyes widened.

My suit closed and I stood up. I smirked at Tony and let myself fall towards the water. "80 ft" JARVIS counted down. "60 ft" JARVIS's voice began to sound almost worried.

"40 ft. Putting power in thrusters." JARVIS spoke up. "Not yet!" I yell out. "Riley! Use your thrusters now!" Tony yelled. "I wanna try something! Calm down, I'll be okay!" I call out.

"15 ft." JARVIS sounded anxious. "At 5 ft put everything into the thrusters and open the hands!" I tell JARVIS.

Jarvis does as I said and I curved on the surface tension of the water and pulled the water up into an arch as I lifted into the air.

I make a heart and put an arrow through it and hold it as I float beside Tony. "Do you like it?" I ask him nervously.

"Its beautiful, Riley. Just like you." He said I blushed lightly. I let the water fall before Tony and I fly back to the tower.

We land in the Lab and Bruce looks at us with an eyebrow raised. I land and the suit opens.

I run into Bruce's arms and kiss his cheek. "Hey Bruce! I'ma chill with you for the rest of the day!" I conclude and he smiled at me.