Twenty

Steve Pov

We fly back to the tower and immediately run to the infirmary. Opening the door we see Hulk sitting next to Riley.

He looked up and shrunk back to bruce. Bruce stood up and adjusted his glasses.

He begins explaining something but I ignore it and hold Riley's small hand in mine. I don't know what I would do if I lost her.

Bucky Pov

Bruce explained Riley's condition and I kept my eyes on her the entire time. I should have been faster and saved her. I knew hydra would hurt her.

God, I'm so stupid. I'm never letting her out on a mission ever again. Steve steps away from her and leaves the room to update fury.

I take his place and gently kiss her nose. I love this little woman so much.

Wanda Pov

I stood next to bucky and waited for him to finish before gently pressing my hand against her forehead. I felt an onslaught of pain and horror and fell to my knees.

"Sister what is wrong?" Pietro caught me and I whispered. "Her pain. It is very vivid. I wish we could stop it."

I cried out and kissed Riley's forehead before letting my brother lead me out of the room.

Natasha Pov

I feel my heart sink deeper as I see her chest. She had blood running down her nose and breasts.

My blood boils as I begin to wonder if they touched her in other ways.

I walked up to her and took a wet rag and ripped her shirt gently and began to wipe up the blood.

I give her a gentle kiss before handing Sam the rag and leaving the room.

Sam Pov

I take the cloth from Natasha and continue cleaning the blood from her. Stephen helps me give her a bath with his magic.

Once she is clean and hooked back up thanks to bruce and kissed her bruised knuckles. I smile gently.

My little mate fought back. I feel proud and gently kiss her lips before leaving the room.

Stephen Pov

Once Sam leaves I sit next to Riley and pull a small vial from my bag.

I take off the top and a puff of pink smoke leaves the bottle. I chant a healing spell and slip the potion down her throat.

I wish I could use the time stone and go back in time. I would never have let her even leave her bed.

I would have held her and never let go. I give her a quick kiss before leaving the room with bruce and turning off the lights.