Nineteen

Riley Pov

I fall against the old cot as I was shoved back into my cell. I know my mates and S.H.E.I.L.D were looking for me but I doubt they would ever find me.

I take a deep breath and let out a cry as my broken ribs stab at me. I know I have a punctured lung. If I puncture the other one I'm dead.

I gave up on healing myself. They would make it 20 times worse when I did it. Even if I wanted to I couldn't. I'm so weak and everything hurts.

I hear yelling from my cell and try to stand up. I fall back down and slam my face into the floor.

I groan and push my self up. I feel the blood seep down my breasts and down my emaciated body.

I think I've been here for months. Maybe more? I have no idea. The yelling continues and I hear gunshots before silence.

Suddenly my cell door slams against the opposite wall pinned my Thors hammer.

I smile lightly before giving in to the need for rest. I barely make out the engravings on Thor's hammer before pulling my head back and collapsing fully on the ground.

Thor Pov

I spot my mate behind cell bars and use my hammer to open her cell. "I found her!" I yelled before rushing to her.

Loki made it to her first and held her in his arms. Her small body was thin and riddled with cuts and bruises. My heart stopped when I saw her bruised face.

Loki Pov

Thor destroyed her cell door and I teleported and held her in my arms. I couldn't bear to look at her face.

My eyes rested at her bloodied and bruised knees. I felt a mighty rage build inside of me. I push it down so I don't scare my little mate if she wakes up.

Tony Pov

"I found her!" I ran towards Thor's voice and landed outside of a tiny cell. I ran to her and I gently picked her up from Loki's arms.

"Oh my god. No baby please wake up. Wake up little one." I gently kissed her bruised lips and felt the wind in my hair and spotted one of the maximoff twins.

Pietro Pov

"Kid. Get her to the infirmary as fast as you can." Tony handed me my little mate and I felt my body heat up as I immediately raced to the towers infirmary.

Bruce saw her and began slowly turning green. "Hey! No no. We need you banner! You have to help her come on!" I yelled and he seemed to calm down as he took her from my arms.

Bruce Pov

I laid by little mate down on a soft hospital bed and quickly hooked her up and checked her vitals. I gave her morphine so she wouldnt feel her pain.

I do all I can before just starring at her bruised form. I had turned into hulk for an entire week before finally calming down and obtaining control again. I'm never letting her out of my sight again.

Hulk Pov

Hulk so angry! Hulk little mate hurt and beaten! Hulk smash who hurt Riley! Hulk smash! smash Smash SMASH! Hulk takes over and sits next to Riley. Hulk guard little mate.