Thirty Eight (Natasha Smut)

Written by Emi Sharton

Riley Pov

Knock. Knock. "Natasha, can I come in?" I hear some shuffling before the door opens and I see the beautiful redhead.

I immediately jump into her arms happily and she chuckles. "Excited to see me or for our mission." She teased.

"Both but mainly you babe" She grinned and pushed her own suitcase against the wall before sitting on her bed and patting beside her.

I shut her door and crawl onto her bed and cuddle into her side. "I missed you while you where out on your mission." I mumble softly.

Natasha snaked her arm around me and gently kneeded my left breast causing me to gasp.

"Ahh, Please be gentle Nat, Loki was really rough." I moan out and she smiled.

"Don't worry babygirl, Momma will make you feel better." I smile and let her lay me down on her bed.

Natasha stood up to lock her door and I undressed my self keeping on my bra and panties.

Natasha climbed on top of my and kissed my lips. I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her back passionately.

Her lips tasted like her signature cherry lip gloss. Natasha began to kiss down my face and left soft kisses on every hickey Loki made.

Suddenly my nipples began to harden as my top was pulled off. A loud audible gasp was herd as Natasha pulled a hardened nipple into her mouth.

One hand twisting and pinching the other while her other was gently rubbing my swollen and wet pussy lips.

I moaned into her hair and pushed my sore little hips into her causing her to chuckle against my nipple before switching to the other.

"Mhhhh, N-Nat it feels so good~" I cry out and she bit my nipple lightly causing electricity to flood through my body.

I could feel my pussy throb against her hand and she must have to because she stopped toying with my nipples.

Natasha pulled me down slightly as she pulled my panties off with her teeth. I gasped and her tongue flicked my clit.

Natasha spits on my pussy and rubs it in with a grin. "Mhhh look at that pussy baby, its glistening with mommy's spit and you precious juices."

I moan at her words and push my hips up. "Use your big girl words baby, do you want Mommy to tongue fuck your little pussy till you cum all over my face?" I blush deeply and nod.

Natasha spread my legs and licked the outer lips torturing me. "Use you words babygirl." I whine and push my hips again.

"Please mommy! Make me cum with your tongue!" I cry in pleasure as she slips her tongue into my wet throbbing pussy.

I grab her hair and push her deeper which makes her chuckle. Her voice vibrates her tongue making me scream out.

"Fuck mommy! Keep doing that!!" She began mumbling things making me cum quickly all over her lips.

Natasha quickly licked it up and began finger fucking me hard and fast making me scream.

"Fuck mommy!!! Fuck fuck fuck! Ahhh it feels sooooo~ Mhhh! Fuck mommy I'm gonna squirt!" I cry out and squirt hard all over Nat and she began eating me out again.

Finally she pulls her lips away from my pussy and licks her lips. Her lips now puffy crashed into mine and demanded a passionate kiss.

I quickly kissed back and felt her hand on my back as she pulled me to the side slightly and told me to stay.

I hear her belt jingle as she undressed and soon I feel he press her wet pussy against mine making me gasp.

"Mhhh are you ready baby girl?" I quickly nod. I've always wanted to try this and now we were.

Her hips bucked against mine and her clit rubbed against my already sensitive one causing me to gasp.

I start bucking as well and we stark humping each other like bunnies. Her low moans and groans fueled my third orgasm of the day.

"Fuck mommy I'm gonna cum!" I cry out and hump her more vigorously. She leans down and captured my lips.

"So am I babygirl, Cum with mommy in 3...2...1...~Ahhhh fuck Riley that's it babygirl mhhh."

I moan out and our cum mixes together as we both cum. "Ahhhh Tasha~ fuuuuckk." I moan and flat against my back.

I feel Natasha move from the bed and kiss my temple gently. "I'll be right back babygirl. I'm gonna clean up and get you a wet towel." I nod weakly and smile up at her.

Natasha walks into the bathroom and comes out about 5 minutes later with a towel and a wet wash cloth. She cleans me up and pull a blanket out from under me.

"Good idea, it kept the sheets clean" I mumble softly when she climbs into bed with me. She chuckles and pulls her blankets onto us.

I curl into her arms and give her a soft kiss before resting my head in the crook of her neck and slowly fall asleep.