Thirty Four

(Its to hard to do all of the kids so that's just an extra part for yall.)

Riley Pov

I lay in my own bed for the first time in over 9 months. After wedding planning and the weddings themselves I am emotionally and physically exhausted.

But I'm also the happiest woman alive. I married all 13 of my soulmates. I smile and rub my eyes before standing up and walking to the bathroom.

I wash my hair and body before drying off and getting dressed. I smile at myself in the mirror and head down to the kitchen to make breakfast.

"Jarvis play I feel good and start up the stove." I grin as the tune starts. I pull out the eggs and biscuits along with a pan and a skillet.

I shake my hips to the beat and break open the dough. I put all the biscuits on the pan and preheat the stove. Cracking some eggs I make some egg wash and use a brush to wash the biscuits.

I crack more eggs and start making them in the skillet and put the biscuits in the oven. I pull out some plates and start to set the table as everyone wakes up and gets into the kitchen.

First came Tony and he kissed my neck causing a soft gasp to escape my lips. He grinned and sat at the table after grabbing some food.

Next was Steve and Bucky. I kissed Buck on the lips and jumped into steves arms. After our wedding he had to go on a mission and he got back late last night.

Thor, Loki, Natasha, Wanda, Pietro, and Bruce came in next and all got kisses and hugs along with their fresh breakfast.

Peter came in with his suit on minus the mask and got a kiss on the nose and a hug. After him came Clint and I gave him a kiss on the lips and some breakfast.

Sam came him in and picked me up before kissing me. I giggled and pushed him to the table for breakfast. Last but not least came in Stephen through a portal.

I giggled and jumped into his arms since he hadn't been around in a while due to his job in the sanctuary. I kissed him and put a plate in front of him.

I then got myself a fruit smoothie and kissed everyone goodbye as I head out to buy everyone Christmas gifts. Yep! Its December and Christmas is right around the corner!!

I bought everyone gifts and wrapped them in the car before heading back home and joining the team for training and lunch.

Tony

Bruce

Bruce