Thirteen (Doctor Strange)

Riley Pov

Warning smut ahead

I blush slightly and look up at Stephen. He raised an eyebrow at my form. "I was taking a shower! At least I wasn't naked" I mumble.

Stephen cracked a grin at me. "I wouldn't mind that at all. Are you ready to finish our bond?" He asked as he placed an arm around me.

I smiled and nodded at him. Soon we teleported in front of a grand fireplace. There was a soft blanket beside it and he laid me down onto it.

Stephen slipped my towel off and starred at my body. I blushed suddenly feeling self-conscious. His cape flew from his back to cover my body and he glared at it.

"Really?" He muttered. I blushed. "Your beautiful baby girl." Stephen tells me. I smile slightly and let go of the cape and it flutters beside me.

Stephen stripped and pushed himself into me. I moaned softly and gripped his shoulders. "Ahhh~" I cried out.

"Shhh baby its okay." Stephens's velvety voice broke through the pain and replaced it with pleasure.

He began to speed up. Lifting one of my legs over his should and going deeper. "Holyyy fuhhh" I groaned out in pleasure.

"I love you Stephen" I mumble into his ear as I cum. He growled and came on my tummy. I felt a rag cleaning me up and then I felt a soft bed beneath me.

I giggled and cuddled into Stephen. "Can you show me some magic tricks Stephen?" I ask him softly. He chuckles and opens his palm and the magic tricks began.

A soft glow of orange sparked in his hand and a little puppy appeared. I awed as the puppy trotted over to me and licked my cheek.

I giggled and closed my eyes. Thinking about my cat from when I was younger. I herd Stephen gasp from beside me. I opened my eyes and my lips parted slightly.

In front of me stood a magical version of Sebastion. My cat from childhood. "All I did was think of him" I tell Stephen softly.

Stephen chuckled and wrapped his arm around me. "It seems you have magic, my Love." Stephen says. The cat disappears and I curl into Stephen as I fall asleep. Safe and sound.