Thirty Six (Loki Smut)

Written By Emi Sharton

Riley Pov

"Why are you running. WHY ARE YOU RUNNING!" I ree and Loki stares at me confused making me grimace and hold my cheek as I laugh.

"Still hurt little one?" Loki asked and I nodded. "Yeah but not as bad as earlier! You made it better." I tell him.

Loki nods and I get an Idea. "Loki go get dressed for swimming and meet me at the pool!" I squeal and run to room.

I pick out a bikini I bought from wish that actually turned out alright and pull it on.

I decide to keep the choker Bucky gave me on since it gets all my mates rilled up. They love to pull me closer with it.

I ride up to the pool floor and run straight off into the pool. "REEEEEEEEE" I scream as a loud splash is heard.

I turned to face Loki as I undo my top. I toss it at him to make him look as he was reading a book.

I ran my hands down my breast causing my mate to practically drool. "There, that feels much better! Come join me Loki!" I call out.

Suddenly Loki wasn't sitting anymore and I feel cool hands on my breast causing me to squeal.

"Careful who you tease kitten. I'll take you right now in this pool" Loki whispered huskily into my ear.

His cold long fingers ran down my breast and cupped my clothed princess parts making me gasp.

"S-sorry daddy" I whisper in his ear and he pushes his hand into my bikini bottoms and smirks against my neck.

"Louder Kitten." I moan out and kneed my breasts. "Mmhhh I'm sorry Daddy." I feel Loki rub my lower lips and kiss my neck.

Suddenly I feel a finger enter me causing me to cry out in pleasure. "A-aahh Loki~" I scream and he stops.

I feel a harsh slap on my ass and whimper. "What did you just call me baby?" I curse quietly under my breath and feel another slap.

How the hell is he doing that! How does he move his hand fast enough under the water?

"Bad girl... You know bad girls deserve to be punished right baby?" Suddenly the water disappears from around me.

I end up naked on Loki's bed. My body tied down with my legs opened wide. "I'm sorry daddy please! I'll be a good girl!" I whimper.

"I know you will baby but you need to be punished." I hear a buzz and my eyes widen. Oh god what is that.

I feel something cold enter my kitten parts. Its vibrating and twisting around causing me to squirm in pleasure.

I feel myself about to cum but the device stops making me cry out. "N-no! Please daddy let me cum!" Loki laughed.

"This is an Asgardian toy my dear. It can tell when your about to cum and it stops right before you break." Loki said with a smirk as he walked to his door.

"Daddy's gonna go grab something to eat. If it gets too bad then you can say our safe word and it will stop. But then you get no sex for a month." Loki grinned and left.

The device began to start up again making me squeak. I feel it push deeper inside me and vibrate my G-spot.

Oh damn it of course its enchanted. It's Loki's toy after all. Mhhh fuck. The toy pulls out to the top and slams back into me making me scream.

I feel so close to cumming but the stupid thing turned off again. I don't wanna miss sex with loki for an entire month.

I can barley go long enough when he is on his missions. The toy turns back on angles itself right against my G-spot and violently vibrates and fucks into it.

I toss my head back as my climax hits. Did I beat the toy? Fuck why's its still going? Omfg it feels so good!

I clench tightly around the toy and feel a tongue lick my clit. My eyes shoot open and I spot Loki licking my clit and stroking himself.

"Fuck daddy please! A~ahhh I want you not this dumb toy! Fuck!!!!" Tears of pleasure run down my face.

The toy is removed from me but its quickly replaced by Loki's cock. Mhhh the veins feel so perfect when I clench.

"Fuck are you ready babygirl?" Loki asked as he set himself up at an angle. I weakly nod before screaming as he pounds mercilessly into me.

"Fuck omg daddy yes! Fuck me!" I scream out and Loki chuckled. "Mhh take daddy's cock baby." He groaned.

Loki relentlessly fucked and pounded my pussy with his fingers skillfully dancing across my clit.

Loki wrapped an arm around me and fucked me harder. "Fuck baby, I'm gonna come Riley. Come with me babygirl." I manage to nod.

I push my hips against Loki's as he snaps his into me. "Fuck fuck FUUUCK!" I scream out as he cums inside of me.

I cum for the second time and lay weakly in his arms. I feel a soft and warm feeling cover my body and look down to see a fluffy white night gown on me and loki in new boxers.

I mumble "I love you" softly into Loki's chest and he chuckles. "I love you too babygirl. But you came before I told you too. That means no sex with me for a month.

I cuddle closer into his arms and groan. "I need that month to recover besides i have 12 other mates remember?" My eyes droop.

The last thing I hear before falling asleep is Loki whispering. "Damnit."

Do y'all enjoy this kinda stuff? Tell me so I'll know to do more or quit doing it! Love y'all!