Twenty Nine

Riley Pov

Turns out I am a light weight when it comes to Wakanda alcohol. "Ow!" I whimpered as Natasha worked on my hair.

"Sorry baby girl... There! Done." I smile and she turnes me to the mirror. My eyes brighten. "How did you make me look so pretty?"

Natasha kneeled down and took my hands in hers. "You have and always will be beautiful baby." I smile and kiss her.

"Ooo! I want a kiss." I giggle and kiss wanda too. We leave my room and I see Okoye wear a pretty but armored red dress.

I walk down the stairs and everyone stopped talking and stared at me. Okoye stood at the very back with wanda and natasha beside me but a little bit behind me too.

King T'challa smiled and me and shook his head at my company. I look down and see them starring at me.

I blush lightly and lift my leg to step down the last stair but my dress is caught.

I feel myself began to fall and push my palms towards the ground. I close my eyes and wait to hit it but I never do.

"You can fly!? Now that just not fair!" I open one eye and see that I'm levitating above the ground.

Everyone is staring at me in shock and I blush deeply before fixing myself into a standing position.

Tony took my hand and by now everyone went back to dancing and talking.

Tony twirled me around and held my hip and hand as we danced. I lay my head against his shoulder and we waltz for a while.

Clint twirls me out of Tony's arms and into his own. He holds my hips and I wrap my arms around his neck.

My hips sway to the beat and someone runs their fingers up and down my side before lifting me into the air and pulling me against them.

I giggled and kissed Pietro's lips. I twirl away from him keeping our hands connecting before he pulls me back and then twirls me into Bruce's arms.

I rub my hands down his arms before keeping mine in the air as an upbeat song comes on. I giggle and Wanda playfully ropes me towards her.

I feel her wrap her arms around me and we twirl each other and giggle as we trip a couple of times.

"Ahem. May I have this dance, my queen?" I turn my hand and spot Loki wearing a black tux with a black tie and his hair gelled back.

I grin and take his hand. He spins me around and presses me against him. Loki picks me up and spins me making me squeal.

"May I?" Loki grunts and kisses me roughly before letting Thor take me. I blush deeply and set onto Thor's feet and he dances making giggle.

Natasha walks over to me and hands me a blue drink and I drink it as we move our bodies to the beat of the music.

Soon I'm swept away by Stephen and he is wearing a tux with his cape hidden as a tie. I smile and pet his tie hearing it purrs slightly.

I drink the rest of the drink and Stephen tastes it off of my lips and tongue. We twirl for a while before I spot sam looking sad alone.

I took his hand and the cupid shuffle comes on making my eyes light up. I grabbed peters and we did the cupid shuffle together.

I see steve and bucky waiting patiently like the Old-timey men they were and walked to them.

I take Bucky's metal hand in my small flesh one and begin to do the salsa with him.

He twirls me into steves arms and I giggle as steve shakes his hips like there's no tomorrow.

I spot T'challa and excuse myself before walking over to him. "You look lonely big bad panther."

He chuckled and lifted his hand. I smile and take it as we bead to the center of the dance floor.

A song plays and a smike plays at his lips. He twirls me around before sidestepping to the left then right.

"It seems your mates are getting a bit jealous." I discretely look and see them looking a little pissed.

"Your right. Good idea by the way. Making them jealous." T'challa chuckled and shook his head.

"I'll remind you that you said that when you complain of your ass hurting." I blush deeply and playfully punch his shoulder.

"Well. This has been fun but I think it's time we head back to new york." I smile and hug T'challa.

"Till next time." T'challa just grinned as Tony dragged me away to my mates. They all looked pissed and Loki was growling at T'challa still.

Wanda and Natasha just smirked. They knew my plan already. Loki grabbed my hand and took me to my room to pack up before we left for new york.

Once we got inside he pinned me against the door and kissed me roughly. "A~ahhh Loki!" He bit my neck and lapped the blood up.

Slowly pulling away from my shaking form he snapped his fingers and my things were packed.

Loki picks me up and I realize that I now have PJs on. I curl into Loki's arms as he carries me to the jet.

My eyelids begin to flutter shut and he kisses my cheek whispers into my ear before I pass out.

"Mine."