Twenty One (All Smut)

Riley Pov
Smut warning

Pulling on an ACDC and some black jean shorts I grab my phone from the hospital bed and make my way downstairs.

The elevator doors open and standing right in front of them is clint. "Good morning." I wrap my arms around Clint's neck and he kisses me.

"Mhhh your not suppose to leave the bed baby." I whine and walk to the couch with him before taking a seat on peters lap. "I got lonely and bored."

Tony chuckled and kissed my cheek. I giggled and kissed him before curling against peter. I can't help but feel myself heat up slightly.

Its been so long since I've had sex with my mates. I gently grind against peter and he let out a low growl gaining everyone's attention.

"Is our little mate horny?" I blush deeply and let tony pull me against him. He pushed his lips against mine and hungrily kissed me.

I opened my mouth and we fought for dominance. Tony quickly won and I felt someone grab my breasts from behind making me moan.

"Shit baby, your sounds drive us crazy" I stand up from Tony's lap and get on my knees submissively. All of my mates look down at me and grin.

"Strip. Now." Buckys order made me even wetter suddenly my clothes were gonna and Pietro was nibbling on my thigh. "Ahhh~ fuuh" "Language baby girl"

All I can do is moan as Natasha and Wanda start kissing and licking my nipples. I feel Loki's cool fingers gently rub my clit and I whine. Suddenly all of us are teleported to Stephens sanctuary.

I'm on a nice big bed and my wrists and ankles are tied down. "Mhhhh! Pleaseee I need you guys!" Thor chuckled and I feel bruces lip on my neck and sams on my clit.

"Ahhhh! Mhhh right there Sammy pleaseee!" I twitch my legs slightly and feel a harsh slap to my breast. "Don't fucking move" I quickly nod my head and feel Sam move before peter pushes himself deep inside me.

"Fuck! Daddy!" Within seconds I'm out of my bonds and flipped doggy style with tony in front of me rubbing himself. I opened my mouth and throated him as deep as I could.

Soon Peter and Tony switched out with Steve and Bucky, then Wanda and Natasha ate me out and fingered me before Sam and Pietro took turns fucking me and Bruce had his turn along with Loki and Thor.

After they all finished they gave me sweet kisses and left. Suddenly I was once again tied down and I felt Stephens hard cock at my little entrance. Even though I took all of my mates I was still extremely tight due to a spell that Loki performed on me when I asked him too.

"Ohhh fuckk Docter!" I hear Stephen growl and slam into me harder and harder. "Fuck baby girl. You like this dont you? Fuck, your pussy is so fucking perfect." I screamed in pleasure.

"Mhhh Stephen I freaking love dirty talk! Shit I'm gonna ahhhh!" I screamed as I came all over him. I feel his strokes deepen as he cums inside me. Luckily Stephen cast a spell that wouldn't let me get pregnant.

I curl into his arms as he slowly pulls out of me and cleans us up before pulling his blankets over us. The last thing I hear is "Sleep baby girl. I'm not gonna let you go ever again."