Fifty Four (Steve Fluff)

Riley POV

I only have two more cookies to give out and it is Steve and Bucky's. I ride the elevator up the training room and walk inside.

I spot Steve sparring with Bucky and smile.  "Boys, I made you cookies." I call out and they immediately stopped and almost ran over me to get the cookies.

I giggle softly and walk up beside the elevator and open a small door, and set the tray inside. They tray gets sent to the kitchen and I turn back around to see the boys already done with their cookies.

"Jesus! Did you inhale them?" I squeal and cross my arms. Steve blushed a little and Bucky grinned. I roll my eyes at them playfully.

"Go get dressed, love. We are going out for a picnic." I squeal happily and jump into Steve's arms. "I CAN FINALLY WEAR MY HAT" I screamed and ran to the elevator.

I rode it up to my floor and flew past somebody to get to my room. Before I could open the door I was picked up.

I let out a whine and look up at Loki. "Babe, you are levitating." He said. I stopped and looked down. I was about 3 ft from the ground.

"Well shit." I mumble and he chuckled lightly. "How are you doing it?" Loki asked me and set me down but my feet didn't touch the floor.

"I dunno, I didn't even realize I was doing it." I admit and he chuckled and shook his head. "Be careful okay?" I smile and give Loki a kiss and hug.

"I will!" I smile and head into my room to change. I pull on a white blouse and some jean shorts along with my new hat. 

I smile into my mirror and hear a knock on my door. I look down and realize that I am still floating.

"Come in!" I yell. Steve open the door and then looks at my feet. "Um..." He stuttered and I shrug my shoulders.

"Where are we going for the picnic?" I ask Steve and float after him all the way to his motor bike where my feet finally touch the ground.

"We are going to the park." He said simply and tied the basket down and got on the bike behind me.

Steve's arms wrapped around me to reach the handle bars and a warm and fuzzy feeling filled my body.

I felt safe and protected and it made me smile. "I love you, Steve." I tell him and he kissed my neck, making me shiver.

"I love you too, Riley." With that he started up the bike and we rode to the park. Once we got there I helped Steve put out the blanket and we sat together on it.

"What did you bring, baby?" I ask and start snooping in the basket. Steve laughed, his deep voice filling my ears.

"I brought some sandwiches and chips. I know not very romantic." I smile and kiss his lips. "It is perfect, baby." Steve smiled back and we forgot about the food and made out in passion.