Ten (Steve and Bucky)

Riley Pov

Smut warning ahead.

Its been 3 days since my night with Thor and Tony and the rest of the team still hasn't let me live down my screams.

Since I can finally walk again I decided to go to the training room. I slip on a white lace sports bra with some white lace shorts.

I fill up a water bottle and head down to the training room. The only two that are awake are Steve and Bucky. I smile at them and walk to the little dance studio they have set up for me.

Before I get there I notice that they have Ariel silk and I squeal running to it. I hear Steve chuckle. I kick my shoes and socks off and grab some baby powder.

I rub it onto my feet and thighs as well as my arms. I stand at the base of the silk and wrap my foot around it to create steady support. I climb up to the top repeating this method until I'm at least 32 feet into the air.

I sway and dance to the music I have playing and notice that bucky and steve are watching and decide to tease them. I slip off my hoddie that was covering my crop top and toss it to the floor.

I hear a low growl and smirk to myself. I decide to scare them a little and let myself fall before catching myself as my hair touches the ground.

"Riley! Don't do that!" Steve yelled holding his heart. I grinned. "Make me Captain." I tease as I climb back up but bucky grabs my foot making me fall into his strong arms.

"How about we both make you, Doll." Bucky says and I blush. Were all sweaty so I run to the showers knowing they will follow me.

I strip and turn on the shower. I'm pushed against the wall and I moan at the roughness. "Damn. You like it rough doll?" Bucky asks. I blush and nod. Steve grinned and looked at my body.

"We can do that baby." he said as he pushed me onto my knees. I saw bucky stroking himself and crawl to him. I take him in my mouth as steve kneels behind me and fucks me hard.

I cry out around Bucky's cock and feel the warm water hit my skin. I hear Steve let out an animalistic growl before pounding into me making me scream around Bucky.

Bucky came in my mouth and I came on steves cock. Steve and bucky quickly switch places and I quickly began sucking my cum off of him.

Bucky mercilessly fucks me and has to hold my hips up as I lose all my strength. I cum again on Bucky's cock and I spin around and let bucky and steve cum on my face.

Bucky and steve wash quickly before helping me wash. They dry me off and change me into my panties and a big T-shirt I had in my locker.