Forty Two

Riley Pov

I groan softly and tighten my arms around the love of my life as my alarm goes off only to find her missing.

I shoot up and hear voice as she sits on the edge of the bed on the phone with who I assume is Agent Brokers

I notice that she is already dressed for the day and let out a quiet groan. I walk to the bathroom and strip before getting in the shower.

I wash my hair and body before drying off and doing some simple make up. I pull on some cute undergarments and then a white T-shirt dress with green jacket that matches Natasha's.

I leave the bathroom and rummage through my bag from some jewelry and clasp it on before packing up all my things so were ready to go tonight.

"Alright, thank you Agent Brokers. We will be on the quinn jet to Wakanda by 10pm tonight." She paused for a moment.

"Of course. Thank you. Goodbye." She hung up and pit her phone in her jacket before turning to me.

She smirked at my outfit and kissed me with passion. I smile into the kiss and match her passion as I kiss her back and rest my arms around her neck.

"Ready to see L.A.?" Tasha asked and I nod. "We're getting coffee first though. I feel dead." I grin.

Natasha chuckled. We head down the elevator and I sit passenger as Natasha drives us to a starbucks.

She parks the car and we walk inside. I order a chocolate Mocha and Nat orders herself a latte with extra whip.

I find a small corner booth beside the window and sit down across from her. She smiles at me and pulls out her phone.

"Smile babe, the gang misses you." I giggle and throw up two peace signs with a goofy grin and she takes it and sends the photo to them all.

"I miss them too. I'm happy that I have you here with me." Natasha grins and her cheeks redden slightly and I smile.

Our drinks arrive and I sip on mine as I look on my phone for thinks to do in L.A and see a cool park about 3 miles from the coffee shop.

"Wanna go to the park babe?" I ask and look up to see her taking pictures of me. "Hey! I didn't say you could take more than one!!!" I whine and she chuckled.

"Sorry babe. They wanted more and you look so cute." I blush and finish my coffee as she finishes hers. "Anyway, yeah I'm up for the park. I wanna swing." She stood up.

I quickly stood up too. "I freaking love swings!" I squeal and pull her out to the car. "Uh-uh! I'm driving, you mad woman!" I giggle.

Taking a look across the street to the hotel, I see the Tyrant 6 being arrested. But I only count four from the club. "Tasha... Where's Liam?" I ask a little scared and Colby spots us.

"Your fucking dead you bitch! And so is your little girlfriend!" He was quickly shoved into the S.H.I.E.L.D van and I quickly got into the car with her.

"Hey baby, its okay. We're leaving right now alright they wont be able to hurt you okay?" I nod slowly and look down at my shaking hands as we drove back to the hotel.

"Stay here baby." I nod slowly and hug myself as the doors lock and Natasha runs inside and comes back out a few minutes later.

I unlock the door for her and she puts our bags in the back of the car and we drove to the S.H.I.E.L.D base.

I grabbed my baga and Natasha grabbed hers. We quickly ran to the quinn jet and she got in the pilot seat and began to pull the bird off the ground.

After about 6 hours later she turned on Auto pilot and called T'challa to explain to him why we were coming early.

The first words out of his mouth was him asking if we were alright and it made me smile.

Nat told him everything and once we were clear to land in Wakanda she ended the call and landed the jet herself.

We exited the quinn jet and followed Okoye to out room seeing as it was already night due to the time zone change.

I just shrugged off my jacket and crawled into the bed with teary eyes. Flash back of my last mission filled my head.

Natasha held me in her arms and told me that the team found out what happened and will be here tomorrow morning.

I nod sleepily and hiccup as I curl into her arms. "You'll be safe with us babygirl. Just rest your head." I nod softly and close my eyes as I fall asleep.