Four

Riley Pov (Riley's Room)

I wake up in a soft comfy bed. I look around and see a pretty room set up. I smile and look down at the foot of my bed and see some clothes and a note.

I open the note and it says for me to take a shower and then put the close on. I do as the note says and now I smell like vanilla.

I smell breakfast and quickly slip on the clothes and follow the yummy smell. I walk into the kitchen and blush as everyone looks at me.

I blush lightly and play with the hem of my skirt as I sit down between Pietro and Bucky. I feel a cool hand touch mine and look at Bucky's metal arm in awe.

I look up at him and smile softly. "Can I touch it?" I ask him. He smiles and nods. I brush my fingers against the cool smoothe metal and blush slightly at my thoughts.

He chuckles and leans down to my ear. "Its all yours, Doll." He whispers and I giggle softly make everyone smile happily.

We eat breakfast and I blush often because Pietro is such a flirt. After we eat we all watch a movie and I cuddle between Thor and Loki. My legs on Thor's lap and my head in Loki's.

After the movie, I stand up and ask were their weaponry is. They look at me shocked but Natasha smiles and leads me to it. "I don't want her to have a gun" Tony said.

"I could just use my powers but I don't know what I can do yet. All I can do so far is repair things that time broke." I say softly and peter looks at me stunned.

I start getting really excited and show them my power by dropping a lightbulb on the ground. It shatters and steve immediately picks me up protectively.

"Steeveee" I whine and struggle in his strong arms. "Please lemme go so I can show you. I won't hurt myself I promise." I tell him. He sighs and sets me down at least 5 feet away from the bulb.

I put my hand out and the shattered glass begins to shake slightly. It begins to rise and form the light bulb. It rises into my hand and finishes forming.

I smile and hand it to Steve and he inspects it. Suddenly I feel an overwhelming amount of emotions and fall onto my knees.

Surprise and interest turn into concern and worry. I whimper and cuddle into Wanda. "Emotions" I whimper. She holds me and nods.

"It seems one of her powers is the ability to feel emotions and it just hit her all at once," Wanda told everyone as I cried softly into her chest.

She picks me up easily and carries me to her room. Telling everyone that she was gonna lay me down for a nap.