Seventeen

Riley Pov

I woke up to Thor gently shaking me awake. I groaned and sat up into his arms. I smiled happily to be in his embrace. Thor picked me up and turned on my shower.

I slipped in and Thor left to find Loki. After finishing my shower I smelled like roses. I smiled. I wrapped my body in a pretty blue towel and stepped into my bedroom.

Loki and Thor were waiting for me. I blushed. "What does one wear to Asgard?" I ask softly.

Loki smiled at me. He snapped his fingers and my blue towel turned into a beautiful blue dress.

"Woah. It's so pretty." I gush over the dress and they both chuckle. I realize that they are both in their Asgardian clothes and smiled. "Hehe, you both look so handsome." I say and giggle.

They both smiled at me. I followed them to my balcony. "Heimdall!" Thor shouted.

I felt an arm wrap around me as a beautiful rainbow teleported us into a golden sphere.

"Woah." I say. I see a man with beautiful orange eyes. I look around a notice a pretty rainbow bridge "ooooh!" I squeal.

I ran down the bridge with Loki and Thor chasing after me. I giggled when I made it to the other side and felt Loki's arms wrap around me. I giggled and held their hands.

I swung their hands as we walked to the castle commenting on everything that I saw.

Soon we made it inside the castle and Thor and Loki bowed. I blushed and quickly followed them.

I heard a deep mighty chuckle. "She is perfect for you two." King Odin spoke. Loki helped me up and I curled into him a little scared.

"There's no need to be afraid dear. Your apart of the family now. Make sure to come back to Asgard for your weddings!" Queen Frigga teased.

I met all of Thor's friends and Loki showed me all of his favorite places on Asgard before it was time to head home.

When we landed home it was night time and I was tired. Loki changed me into some Pjs before leaving and I laid in my bed. I quickly fell asleep dreaming of Asgard.