Thirty Five

Riley Pov

"Tony!! Give it back!" I yell angrily chasing Tony around the lab. Bruce laughed and continued working with some kinda of micro bots.

"Your not allowed to play with lighters after 4th of july 2 years ago. You almost burned down the tower!!" Tony put the lighter in his pocket.

I bend down next to Tony as he works on one of his suits. I set on my shins and watch quietly.

My eyes gazing over the intricate parts of the Ironman Suit. Tony smiled and kept working.

"You want to help me babygirl?" I nod and crawl a bit closer. Tony handed me a wrench and pointed to a bolt.

I crawl under the suit and feel Tony rest his hands on my thighs making me blush.

I begin to tighten the bolt but my wrist hits a sharp piece of metal and I drop the wrench onto my cheek bone

"Ow! Son of a-" I was quickly pulled out from under the suit and the wrench hit the floor with a resounding clang.

Bruce and Tony kneeled in front of me worried. Bruce gently ran his thumb across the now forming bruise.

Tony cleaned and bandaged my wrist gently before running off to get some ice for my cheek.

"Sorry..." I sniffle as a tear runs down my face. "Hey don't cry sweetheart." Bruce whispered softly and wrapped his arms around me.

I cuddle into his arms and stop crying. I pull away when I hear the door to the lab open. "Are you alright my queen?" Loki asked.

I smile and nod but he noticed the bruise on my cheek. Loki walked over and knelt down.

A true sign to show how much he loved and cared for me. Loki kneels to nobody. He cares for very few people.

But when Loki is with me, he's a big ol softy! I love him for it. But he can also be dominate. Like daaamnnn. Heh, anywayyy!

I whimpered softly as he gently touched my cheekbone. "Sorry, Love. I'm trying to be gentle, I promise." I nod and hold in my tears.

A soft and warp feeling flutters in my face. A soft crack is heard. Loki pulls away and smiled.

"It's going to be sore for a little but it won't hurt as bad as it would have." I hug Loki and hear the doors open again as Tony returns with ice.

I graciously take the pack and rest it against my face. "Thank you guys. I'm sorry I'm so clumsy." I mumble.

"Don't be babygirl, that's one of the things that we love about you. Although we hate seeing you hurt." Tony hugged me.

I smile back and rub my sore arms. I worked really hard training with all of my mates.

I worked on my magic with Loki, Wanda and, Stephen. Combat with Steve and Bucky.

I learned to use some new tech Bruce and Tony made me and learned more about weaponry with Natasha and Clint.

Pietro helped me with my speed and agility while Peter and I worked on acrobatics and how to land the right way without hurting myself.

Thor taught me some Asgardian fighting skills and then training and I took a shower and headed around to mess all my mates.