Forty Three

Riley Pov

"Quiet Tony, she needs her rest after the mission yesterday." I recognize Steve 's voice scolding my mate.

I let out a soft groan and open my eyes to find all 13 of my mates looking down at me worried.

"Riley, your awake. Are you okay? Where you hurt an anyway??"

Bruce shot out a million questions a minute which in turn made me feel overwhelmed.

I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath to calm my nerves and opened my eyes again to see Bruce looking at me with a sheepish smile.

"Sorry, we're just worried about you Riley. We're happy to see that your okay, little one."

I hug Bruce and push the blanket over my leg before standing up.

"I should get ready for the day.  Stephen can you stay with me please?" I grab Stephen's hand and he nods as the others leave the room, but I get a kiss from Natasha before she shuts the door.

I take pull Stephen into the bathroom and let his hand go in order to strip away my clothes. Strange turns on the shower before doing the same. 

With a snap of his fingers some clean clothes appeared along with some for me on the counter.

I hop into the large shower with Stephen following behind me.

A long sigh passes my lips as the warm water flowed down my hair and body.

I feel Strange run his hands down my arms and push his hands into mine making me smile.

I lean back into his arms and he wraps one around my waist before running his hand that's covered in herb shampoo through my hair and rinses it after rubbing it in.

I feel a soft sponges clean my body and let out a soft groan as he brushes across my nipples.

"Sorry, kitten." Stephen chuckled causing a smile to tug at my lips.

Together we rinse off and then Strange towel dries me before himself.

I pull on the outfit he chose for me and brush my teeth and hair.

I hold Stephens hand and smile as his cape wraps around me as well as its master.

"Ready, babygirl?" I smile a nod and we begin to walk to the throne room.

Stephen helps me up some stairs afraid that he will break me and we enter the throne room.

"Hello Riley, It's good to see that your alright after your mission." King T'challa spoke kindly.

I smile back at him. "Thank you for the good wishes, my King. I know what the Tyrant 6 were planning on doing with the stolen Vibranium." T'challa nods for me to go on.

"They are planning to sell it to Hydra sir. Liam, their leader said that it was for guns or some kind of weapons. I'm afraid that he may be pushing the plan along faster then planned now." T'challa nodded.

"Then let's get to work on retrieving the stolen Vibranium. Good work Riley."

The king turned from me and began talking everyone as a group about his plan and details of a mission.