Fifty (Thor Fluff)

Riley POV

The bright blue light faded away and I look around the golden globe and spotted Hiemdall. I smile and run to him, giving him a hug.

Hiemdall chuckled and hugged me back. "Its good to see you again, Princess Riley." He spoke, using my royal title that I gained after marrying Thor and Loki.

I blushed lightly and followed Thor across the rainbow bridge and to the dinning room. I dinned with the warriors and Thor and Loki, along with their parents.

The food was delicious and I ate a bunch. By the time the night was over, I was tired and sleepy.

Thor carried me to his room and I stripped out of my clothes and pulled on my new lingerie.

I cuddle into Thor's arms and he kissed my body and we made out for a while before I began to fall asleep.

~TimeSkip To Morning~

I was gently shook awake and whined softly. "5 more minutes!!" I groan and curl into a small ball.

"Wake up, Princess. I wanna show you around the training fields and then we're going out to swim. Loki is taking you for the rest of the day at 2." Thor spoke.

I nod and sit up. I stretch and yawn softly before padding of to the bathroom and getting ready for the day. I pull on a white dress with some sandels and a bathing suit underneeth.

I put my hair up and leave the room to find Thor. I find him outside with Lady Sif and run up to her. I give her a hug and she hugged me back.

I hold Thor's hand and he shows me around the the training grounds and I fight with Lady Sif for 15 minutes before Thor says its time to go swimming.

Thor and I arrive at the shore of the largest river in Asgard. I strip from my dress and take off my jewelry. I lay them on my dress and gently dip my toes into the water.

"Ah! So cold!!" I squeal and Thor grinned. Thor picked me up and yeeted me into the river. I screamed and held my breathe as I dived under the water.

I swam up the the surface and took a deep breathe. "Thor!" I yell out and hear his booming laugh as he surfaced beside me.

I kiss his lips and dive down under the water and begin to swim down. I see some light and swim back to the surface to breathe.

"Thor! There is something shiny down there!" I call out. "Riley! No get away from it!" Thor yelled and grabbed my hand.

He began pulling me away and a terrifying face began to swim towards me and I screamed. "Thor its getting closer!" Thor picked me up and tossed me through the air.

I screamed hit the ground with a roll. I quickly crawl towards the shore and see Thor get dragged under the water. "THOR!" I scream out.

I quickly grab my knife and dive under the water after taking a deep breath. I swim down quickly and see Thor fighting against the creature.

The creepy face grows into a black monster. I quickly kick my feet and slash at the monster causing the water to turn black with its blood.

I grab Thors hand and pull him away from it as I swim to the surface. About 3 feet away I was grabbed and dragged down.

Thor surfaced and and realized I wasn't with him. I screamed and couldn't help but breathe in. Instead of water I gained oxygen.

A new power? Damn, found it in the nick of time too. I look down at the creature and see razor sharp teeth in the distance.

I scream and some water gets in my mouth. I spit it out and slash at the tentacles that had a hold of me.

Looking down I see the glowing and pulsing rock again. That must be the heart. I can kind of hear Thor and other voices calling our for me but I ignore them.

I fight against the tentacles and slash free before diving down to the 'heart'. I slash at the vines covering it and stab my knife into it hard.

A strong burst of energy sends me flying through the water and into the air. I feel the air bubble in my blood due to my quick assent and pass out as I fall back to the ground.