Thirty Two

Riley Pov

I quickly braid my hair as I walk to the living room.

We get inside and everyone drinks in my suit. I freaking love this one.

"The mission is in Asgard. Are you all up for it. I grin and a nod.

Thor chuckled and we all closed in together.

"Heimdall!!" The blue light flashed through my eyes before disappearing. We landed on the rainbow bride.

I quickly take out my sword. Charging at the beast, I press my heel down and slide under it while slicing through its belly.

The beast screamed and ink-black humanoid and monster-like creatures turned towards us.

"Oh, I have always wanted to say this. AVENGERS ASSEMBLE."

The team sprung into action and I spot a woman in armor being attacked from behind. 

I jump from Captian America's shield and thrust my sword through the beast's skull.

"Thank you! You must be Riley, Thor never shuts up about you and now I see why!" I blush lightly.

We stand back to back and take down more and more of the beasts with our swords.

After a long and trying battle, we finally defeat the creatures.

Thor takes down the king of the creatures and takes him to a cell.

I look around Asgard and forwn and the blood and boodies littering the beautiful planet.

I sheath my sword and push my palms outward.

I close my eyes and focus on lifting the bodies into a large pile on the outskirts of the battlefield.

Loki sets fire to it since I'm too tired to after lifting thousands of heavy creatures dead weight.

My knees buckle and Lady Sif catches me. 

"Avengers! Your warrior has fallen!" Natasha gently puts her arm around me.

The two girls help me into the palace and to the healer.