Three

Riley Pov

I fight with my bags a little on the way to the flight pad and notice a man wearing black sunglasses. I realize this man is Hawkeye.

The closer I get to him the more my hip burns. He seems to be in discomfort as well as he helps me put my stuff in the Quinn Jet.

"Shit I think I'm having some king of reaction to these pants. My hips burn like hell." I tell him. He chuckles. "Mine does to honestly." He said as we took off.

I look out the window as we fly to the Avengers tower. The ocean looks so beautiful and sparkly. "It's so pretty" I mumble. "Yeah, it is isn't it." Hawkeye states. I don't realize that he is looking at me.

We land on the top of the tower and I see the entire team waiting for us. As soon as I step out of the jet with bird boy's help I fall to the ground and scream.

I am not at all good with pain. I have a very low tolerance. They avengers look at me startled and steve runs to me knowing what is happening.

"Shhhh its okay calm down, Love. Just accept our bonds. The pain will go away." He tells me and I'm soon surrounded by the whole team.

I feel strong arms pick me up I see that Tony is carrying me. I whimper into his chest and hear a young voice ask Tony if I'm okay.

It takes me a moment to connect with all 10 bonds. I look around noticing that 3 are missing. "I'm missing 3 of my mates." I say softly as Tony sets me on the couch.

They all smile at me and as if on cue the elevator opens and I whimper in pain. Thor, Loki and, Doctor Strange step of the elevator and stare at me for a moment before accepting the bond.

All I can think is, Holy shit my soulmates are the avengers. I feel the couch dip beside me and see Scarlet witch aka Wanda.

I smile softly at her and lay my head on her shoulder and she wraps an arm around me tightly.

"Does it still hurt sweetie?" Natasha asks me and I shake my head no. We spend the rest of the day with me partially accepting everyone's bond.

In order to fully accept their bonds... My thoughts trail off and I blush at the thought of sex. Everyone chuckles and smiles at me.