Forty

Riley POV

"Hello ladies what can I get you two to drink?" The waiter asked. It was a young guy maybe early 20's with Carmel eyes and brown hair.

He had cute dimples and freckles adorned his cheeks and nose as well as a black lip ring on his thin lips. I smiled at him and giggled softly.

"Hmm... I'll take a coke with a side of your phone number." I flirt and he smirks with a nod. "I'll take a sprite with light ice please." Natasha said with a flirtatious smile.

The second he walked away Natasha grabbed my thigh roughly from under the booth causing me to gasp silently.

"Damn Emi I never knew you could be so flirtatious and teasing" She said in a low voice making me blush.

"I guess there's a lot you don't know about me Sinclaire." I tease her using our undercover names.

The waiter returned with our drinks along with two shots of some pink alcoholic drink and his number.

"Here's my number, the shots are from the tall gentleman from table 6." I look over at the table and see our target.

Nat and I wave flirtatiously at the table and I can't help but giggle. The waiter takes our order and leaves.

"How ironic, Tyrant 6 is sitting at table 6." I mumble and Tasha chuckles before clearing her throat.

"They're heading here now. Turn on the charm." I giggle and twirl my hair as I look up at 5 men now surrounding our table.

"Hello Beautiful girls. You must be new around here because I would remember pretty faces such as y'all's." A man with brown hair winked causing me to blush.

I look at Natasha and see that she is flirting easily with 2 of the others so I look back at the 3 who are staring at me hungrily with a slight pang of jealousy in my heart.

"My names Emily but you can call me Emi." I speak softly and put my hand against the guy in the middles chest. He had blonde hair and blue eyes.

He reminded me of steve. I can't wait to finish this mission and get back to my mates. At least Natasha is here with me.

The man grinned and the 3rd man spoke. "Since you girls are new to town how would you like to come to a party tonight? Its being held at the bar across town. Its called 7 spikes." I smile and look to Natasha.

"What do you think Sinclaire? Should we go to the party tonight? I'm totally down to party." I say cutely and the guys chuckle.

"Yeah sure. Sounds fun." She grins at the two men beside her and I smile at the three on mine. "Here's my number cutie, I'll see you there." This time it was the leader who spoke.

Mr. Kenixy is very tall. Maybe 6'7. An absolute beast if you hadn't met Thor and Loki. He has blonde hair and cold grey eyes with a tanned complexion.

He handed me a card with his name and number. Liam Kenixy: 786 4035 2917; Import Business. Pffftt import business my ass.

I smiled and they walked back to their booth as out food arrived. I took a bite of my burger and glanced at the card between my fingers.

"Liam Kenixy, In charge of an import business. Wonder what he's importing" I mumble and look up at Nat.

"Yeah, it seems you've caught his eye. I think I'm on his right hand mans radar. Colby Downix." I nodded and thought of the pale man with black hair and green eyes.

"Heh if they weren't criminals they'd be kinda cute Y'know." Nat chuckles and throws a fry at me but I catch it in my mouth and eat it.

About 30 minutes later and constant smiles and waves to table 6 we finally finish and head up to pay for our food.

I smile at the waiter that took my order. "Don't worry about paying. The man at table 6 already took care of it." I blush and look over at the table and smile at them.

"Oh okay, tell them we said thanks!" I say as Natasha pulls me out the door keeping up her act as she went on about a dress shop she saw on the way here.

We left the restaurant and drove straight to the hotel but not without noticing the car following us.

We walk inside to the reception to get our key. We rode the elevator up quietly since the Tyrant 6 is also staying at the hotel and could have easily bugged it.

Natasha shuts the door and locks it as I flop onto the comfy bed. "This is so much fun. Gosh its been to long!" Natasha chuckled and laid down next to me.

"C'mon we can shower together and get ready for the party." I nod in agreement and begin to strip along with Natasha.

I walk to the bathroom with her following. I look in the mirror as Tasha starts the shower.

I took notice of the illusion spell keeping my hickeys from Loki and the ones all my mates gave me before I left the tower.

I feel hands around my waist and smile as Natasha pulled me into the shower and we washed ourself and made out before getting ready for the party.