Twenty Eight

Riley Pov

After breakfast, I dragged the avengers all around Wakanda and through the villages. The kids loved them and it was so cute.

About an hour before sunset I brought them to a beautiful lake I found hidden in the woods. Courtesy of Loki everyone had a swimsuit on.

Once we got there everyone except Loki, Stephen, and I jumped into the lake.

I lay the blanket down and turn to grab some baskets with food so we can hold it down but when I turn back the blankets flying away.

"Hey! Get back here!!" I hear them laughing at me as I ran after the blanket. I trip and roll down a hill.

I huff and hear Stephen and Loki teleport behind me. I put my palms up and stop the blanket and slowly pull it back to me by twisting my hand.

It began to fight against the wind and Stephen fixed my stance by pushing my hips together slightly and Loki fixed my wrist posture.

The blanket zoomed by my mates making them look over to me as I walk back to the original spot and set it down.

I pick up 4 nearby rocks with my other hand while keeping the one focused on the demanded blanket.

The rocks anchored the blanket and I gently and carefully lifted the food onto the blanket before stumbling into a wet Thor.

"Are you alright little one?" I smile tiredly and sit on Thor's lap. Loki pushed wind through the forest and dried everyone off.

A few beads of water still lay on our skin but it's fine. Bruce sits down and opens the champagne bottle before pouring everyone some.

Tony reaches to grab his glass and I smack his hand. "Ow!" Tony sucks on his finger making me giggle. I pull out a white iced pink champagne cake.

With a wave of my hand chocolate pink roses appeared in everyone's champagne glass. They all clapped and I kissed Tony's cheek when he sips his Champagne.

I cut the cake into 13 pieces and everyone has a slice on their plate along with all kinds of Wakanda vegetables, meats, and fruits.

We all eat and once I finish I feel the sugar rushing through my body. I jumped from Thor's lap and ran into the lake.

Pietro finished immediately and did a Cannonball into the lake making me giggle.

I swam deep underwater and saw the glow from the algae and fish before resurfacing.

Everyone joins us in the pool and I notice Stephen on his cape. I put my finger to my lips and everyone carries on what they're doing.

I quietly swim to his cape and whisper for it to let him go and the cape flew out from under Stephen and he fell into the water.

I giggle and Stephen looked at me dangerously. I gulped and an evil grin spread across his face.

Suddenly his cape picked me up and pulled me against him. Stephen wrapped his arms around me and pulled me out of the water.

I shivered and Natasha pulled me into her arms. I curled into her as we all laid on the blanket watching the stares.

"We better head back" I yawn quietly and hear Wanda whisper in my ear before I fell asleep, Stephens cape still wrapped around me. "We love you, little mate."