Fourteen

Riley Pov

No more smut unless requested.

"Mhhh" I mumble as I reach for my phone to turn off the alarm. I sit up and see some clothes on the bed. As well as a note.

"Feel free to take a shower. I'll know when you're ready for the day and teleport you back to the tower. Ill is there later as well. Love, Stephen. <3" Read the note.

I smiled and slipped into the shower. Once I finished I smelt like coconut and hibiscus. I slipped on the gray sweater and skirt. I pulled up the boots and waited for a moment.

Soon I was back at the tower. I giggled and ran into Tony's arms. "Good morning!" I squeal happily. Tony chuckles.

"Good morning baby. What's got you in a good mood?" Tasha asked me. I smiled at her. "I've completed the bond with all of you." I say happily.

I grab a waffle from Clint's plate and take a bite. "Mhhh yummy! Thanks, Clint! Alright down to business. I've gotta check in with S.H.E.I.L.D and see if they need anything. Love you guys!" I yelled as i head to my room.

I reach into my drawer and pull out a S.H.E.I.L.D watch and clasp it on my wrist. I immediately get a call from Fury.

I sit at my desk and answer it. "Hello Director." I say with a huge grin on my face. He just stared at me for a second before smirking.

"Someone had sex with their mates." Fury said. I blushed deeply. "Shut it eyepatch." I tease. He laughed before getting serious.

"I've been getting reports of a strange energy source near the Brooklyn bridge. I need you to go look at it." He tells me. I nod.

"Yes, sir. I'll get on it right away. I'll bring Tony with me since she should know about power." I tell fury before we say our goodbyes and I hang up.

I leave my room and look for tony. I see that he's not in his lab or the living room. "Jarvis. Where is Tony?" I ask our AI as I step into the elevator m

"He is in his room. I'll take you up." Jarvis responded. I thanked him and walk onto Tony's floor. I walked to his room and knocked.

"Come in" Tony called from inside. I opened the door and snuck up beside him. "Boo!" I squealed and he yelped and fell onto his bed.

I giggled and he got back up slowly stalking to me before pining me to the wall. I blushed and kissed his chin. Laughing as his Go-T tickled my lips.

"Fury has a job for me. I was wondering if you wanted to come." I tell him as I begin to leave his room.

"Of course." Tony said. He pressed a button on his watch and his suit formed to his body. I chuckled and headed back to my room.

He walked in with me and grinned. "Don't mind me. I wanna see how your suit looks on that perfect body of yours." Tony says and I blushed.