Sixteen

Riley Pov

Today is Halloween. Of course Tony is throwing a party. It's about 8 pm so I took a shower and slipped on my costume. I'm a sexy demon. I'm definitely gonna tease my soulmates all night.

I shut my door behind me and headed down the grand staircase. All eyes were on me.

I blushed as my mates watched me with hungry eyes. I sway my hips as I walked straight passed all of them to the bar.

I hear a low chuckle behind me and see Loki. "Being mischievous are we?" Loki asked. I sighed and nodded. "Everyone knows why except you and thor. Sorry about that by the way." I tell him.

He nods understandingly and wraps an arm around my waist as I sip on some whiskey. "I feel like thor hasn't been paying attention to me. He is always on Asgard." I admit to Loki and he nods.

"I bet he will do anything you ask while wearing that costume, Love" Loki tells me. I smile and hug him. "Thanks, Loki!" I tell him and kiss his cheek.

I giggled when I realized what Loki was dressed up as. "A vampire? Really?" I ask with a laugh. I notice his cheeks redden slightly.

"Hush. You're lucky I came at all. Though I'm glad I did. You look so damn hot" he replies. I smile and notice Thor walking over. "Oh, here he comes shoo!" I shoo Loki off and he rolls his eyes and walks off.

I turn back around and sip on my whiskey. I feel strong hands on my waist and hear a low growl in my ears and I blush.

"What do you think you're doing. Showing yourself off like that." Thor growled. He spun me around and was glaring at me.

His face softened when he saw my sad face. "Love, What is it? Have I upset you?" He asked. I sigh and nod.

"You are always in Asgard! You never let me come with you. The whole team has been except for me! It's just not fair" I huff as I down my whiskey.

"How about tomorrow. I take you to Asgard? How's that sound baby girl?" Thor asked. I smiled and jumped into his arms. "Yes! Thank you, Thor! I love you so much!" I squealed and he chuckled.

Thor lead me back to the group and they formed a protective circle around me the entire night.

The party ended at about 11 pm because I started getting a little sleepy. I may have lied about that. Tony chuckled and we all watched Monster House and ate candy before I passed out in Wanda's arms.

She carried me to my room and tucked me in. Everyone kissed my forehead or lips and bid me goodnight. I snuggled into my blankets happily and feel asleep. Feeling happy and safe.