Forty Seven (Strange Fluff)

Riley POV

I wake up in Wanda's room and see a note beside me. Shes in the training room. The whole team is training except for Stephen.

I smile and decide to work on something he was teaching me. I run to my room and grab a small ring.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath before making a circle with one hand and holding my other hand open.

I hear a woosh and open in. I smile and jump in. I feel myself fall and hit a hard surface. I let out a groan and roll over.

"Riley!? Are you alright!?" Stephen called out. I groaned and raised my hand to give a thumbs up.

"I did it!" I yell and Stephen snorted. "Good job babe. We should work on your landing though." He said and helped me up.

Once I'm up I hug Stephen tightly. Strange smiled and hugged me back. "I missed you baby." He admitted and I smiled.

"I missed you too. What have you been up too?" I ask him and hop onto a desk in the library. "Mhhhh saving the world, not much really." He said and looked off.

I chuckled and blushed as Stephens cloak wrapped around my shoulders tightly. I snuggled into the cloak and smiled.

I open my eyes and see Strange glaring at his cloak. I giggle and stand up, his cloak still wrapped around me.

I wrap my arms around his waist and breathe in his scent. Stephen wraps his arms around me and smiled.

Stephen and I spent the day messing around in the sanctuary and playing pranks on wong.

When the day began to come to an end, Stephen took me to the roof and we watched the stars.

He rolled on top of me and kissed my lips softly. I kissed him back and we made out for a while before heading back inside.

I gave Stephen one last hug before opening a portal back to the Avenger Tower. This time I stuck the landing and scared the shit out of Peter.

I ended up sleeping in Peters bed with him and I curled up in his arms. Happy to be so close to my spider boy.

Sorry for the short chapter~ I'm helping some friends through a rough time and lemme just say. Ernie is about to commit a hate crime against the man who hurt her heart.