Twenty Four

Riley Pov

Soft honey and melon filled my senses as I woke up. I sit up and freak out for a moment as I'm suddenly in my room.

Clint must have brought me inside. I strip from his shirt and my undergarments and take a quick shower.

I pull on a random outfit and brush my hair and teeth before leaving for the kitchen. "Good morning guys!"

I see Pietro and quickly sit next to him. I steal the last of his eggs and he gasps at me.

"How dare you!" I giggle and run towards Wanda but Pietro grabs me and speeds up to his room and onto his bed.

I smile and Curl into Pietro's arms. "Can we watch a movie?" Pietro smiled and nodded. I turned on a Disney movie and leaned against his chest.

Pietro rubbed my back through the movie and when it ended Jarvis told him he had a mission so he kissed me and sped off.

I leave Pietro's room and walk to Wanda's which is next to his. I knocked on the door and she invited me in. She and Natasha were trying on lingerie.

They both decided that I should try on all of the lingerie and I happily did. I tried on a lot but Natasha and Wanda picked their favorites.

I got dressed and took Wanda and Natasha's hands as I pulled them to the living room to play Surgery together.

Time passed and soon everyone was joining. Loki snapped at the game and turned into Jontün form. "Loki!" I squealed and ran into his arms and he carefully held me against his body.

He was cold but it filled me with warmth when he held and kissed me. "I'm not hurting you am I little one?" I shake my head and play with his long fingers.

My thoughts become dirty and Loki's cool breath touches my ear. "Such naughty thoughts little one. Perhaps I should punish you hmm?" I blush deeply and hide my face into his neck as everyone laughed.