Twenty Six

Riley Pov

Its been 3 weeks into the mission and we are currently under fire at the russian warehouse where the vibranium is being stored.

"Sam take right. Riley the left. Ill take down the machine gun and we can rondevu at the vibranium pile." Okoye stated and I agreed much to Sam's displeasure.

I press my watch and a blueprint of the building is shown. I point to the center and zoom in. "This is the vibranium pile. Its in the center room with only one entrence and exit."

Suddenly a bullet shot passed my shoulder and crashed into the snow. Im wearing a vibranium tech white suit to blend into the area. "Shit we gotta move. Remember if things go side ways we blow the place up along with the vibranium."

Shuri showed me a bunch of her tech while we were waiting to bored the ship. She gave us each one coin sized bomb that will disintegrate the vibranium leaving no trace.

They all noded and right before we went Sam pulled me against him and kissed me deeply. I kissed him back and Okoye coughed. I blush and she smirked at us.

"3. 2. 1. Go go go!" We all split up and I drew the attention off of sam and Okoye. The russian agents shot at me and my mask activated. Their bullet ricashade off of me and I walked to towords them.

The Russian Hydra agents ran out of ammo and ran at me. I punched one guy in the jaw and thrust a gun at a guy behind me in the nose.

They fell down and I took out the rest with the build up kenetic energy. Suddenly a ship landed behind me and hundreds of Hydra agents flooded out.

"Fuck! Guys we have company! Plan B! Blow this place to shit!" I take out my guns and shoot my way through the crowd. I take out 1/3rd of them but the seem to keep coming.

An agent grabs me and I spin around a kick another before grabbing his wrist and flicking him over me. His head smashing against a snowy boulder.

"We set the bombs! Get to the truck Riley!" Sam's voice broke through the gunfire and a woman ran after me as i ran down a tunnel.

I punch her and slam her into the wall before hopping into the truck with Okoye and Sam. We start driving off and a few cars follow us.

I grab a machine gun from the floor board and open the window. "Careful Riley!" Okoye yelled. I just nodded and began shooting at the cars and people inside.

I kill all of the drivers before hitting the gas tanks and they explode behind us. The warehouse explodes and crumbles in the distance and we exit the truck.

Quickly boarding the jet andd shutting the bay door. Okoye started the ship and we took off. Watching that carnage that was left.

"Riley. Is that your blood?" The second the words leave Okoye's lips I feel a sharp pain in my back. "Shit I must have gotten shot." Sam grabbed a med kit and patched me up enough to get us back to wakanda.