Six (Bruce Bond)

Riley Pov

Warning Smut ahead.

Bruce playfully tackled me onto the blanket and my head landed on the pillows. I smiled up at him and he kissed me gently.

The kiss soon turned passionate and hungry. I felt his hand slip up my skirt and I moaned softly.

I hear bruce growl and feel myself get a little wet. I tug on his shirt and he grins. "You can take it off, Love." Bruce tells me.

I unbutton it and pull it over his shoulders and let my hands explore his chest as his lips explore my neck. He pulls off my sweater with his strong hands and I push my chest against his as he unlinks my bra.

I blush and cover myself slightly but he pins my hands above my head. "Don't hide yourself baby. You are so beautiful." Bruce tells me and I smile.

I pull my skirt down and he pulls a blanket over us once we are completely naked. "This might hurt a little baby but then ill make you feel so good, okay?" He asks.

I nod and whimper softly as I feel Bruce slowly push in. He's much bigger than I imagined. I held his hand and he whispered sweet nothings in my ear.

Soon the pain turned into pure pleasure and I moaned softly in his ear. He began to pump into me. "Ahh~ Bruce!" I cried out feeling him hit a certain spot inside of me.

He groaned and began thrusting a little harder and faster making me squeal in pleasure. "Ahhh~ bruce it feels so good." I cry out as I feel the knot in my tummy begin to tighten.

"Shhh just let it go babygirl." Bruce tells me as I clench around him. I can't help but scream his name as I cum. He rides me through my orgasm and pulls out to cum on my tummy.

Bruces groans make me blush like mad. He wipes my tummy with a napkin and lays down next to me. I turn to him and cuddle.

Suddenly I feel soft raindrops on my skin. I wine and bruce chuckled before helping me get dressed. He dresses and we quickly pack up the picnic before heading back into the tower.

I kiss his lips gently before I go to take my shower. I wash my body and smile at the memory of me and bruce. Now smelling like lavender. I pull on some PJs and go to the living room.

I get there at the same time as Bruce and everyone smirks at both of us. I blush and see bruce grin. I sit next to him on the couch and hide my face in his chest.

We all watch a movie while the tower's chef makes dinner and then we all sit in the dining room at eat. I giggle at everyone's jokes and yawn softly.

"Ill take Lady Y/n to her chambers. Goodnight everyone." Loki says and picks me up bridal style. I tell everyone goodnight and Loki carries me to my room.

Loki turns to leave but I grab his hand. "Please don't go Loki," I say softly. He smiles at me.

Loki's clothes magically change into sweatpants and a forest green T-shirt. He lays down next to me and I cuddle into his arms. Quickly falling asleep.