Twelve (Sam and Wanda Bond)

Riley Pov

Smut warning Ahead

I sip on my tea as I turn the page of my book. I'm curled up next to Loki in the library. Soon Wanda and Sam come in and smile at me.

I blush slightly. I've been fully connecting my bond with all 13 of my soulmates. I only have 3 left. Two of them are sam and Wanda.

I slide my book to Loki and give him a kiss before standing up and following the two but I paused. "Can we go to the pool?" I ask them softly. They both smile.

"Of course, little bird." Sam says and Wanda just smiled. Sam went to his room and I followed Wanda to hers. She helped me dress into a black and red swimsuit and she dressed in a blue one.

Wanda and I met Sam at the pool and I jumped in. The water around me rose into little spheres. I gasped softly as sam and Wanda watched with wide eyes.

"I-i can control water." I spoke softly. A little scared of myself. I focused on refilling the pool and suddenly I hear a loud smack behind me.

Sam belly-flopped into the pool. I burst into a fit of giggles as Wanda walked down the steps into the pool.

Sam reached me first and wrapped his arms around me. I giggled and kissed sam's lips and I felt arms wrap around me.

Sam kissed me hungrily and I moan gently into the kiss. I feel Wanda's hands slip into my bikini and rub my butt.

I moaned more and leaned my head back giving wands and sam access to my neck. They took advantage of that.

I feel sams hard-on against my thigh making me gasp softly. I slip my hand down his trousers and rub it with my hand.

Wanda unties my bikini and then takes hers off. I slip sams trousers off and he pushes me against the edge of the pool. Spinning me around so my face is against the concrete.

Sam pins my hands above my head and thrusts into me hard making me scream. "OH FUHHH" I cried out before Wanda sat in front of me.

I licked her slit and moaned against her pussy. The vibrations driving her crazy. I squealed as sam hit the perfect spot in me.

I could feel myself getting close so I decided to make sure Wanda came with me. I pushed my tongue between her folds and swirled it around.

After about three minutes of that, we both screamed as we came undone. Sam pulled out of me and pushed me onto the side of the pool and came on my thighs with a low groan.

I blushed slightly. Sam and Wanda stood up and Wanda picked me up bridal style making me blush even more.

We took a shower and made out a little more before it was time for me to go to Doctor Stranges Santorum. I kissed them both goodbye and was immediately teleported. One problem. I was only wearing a towel. Hehe.