Twenty Five

Riley Pov

"Are you sure your up for this Agent?" I give Fury's holograph a firm nod and he frowns slightly. I know he is concerned.

"Files are being sent. This is a solo mission so good luck on trying to get away from your mates for an entire month."

I grin and Fury signs out. I take a quick shower and get dressed. I turned off my lights and headed to the elevator quietly.

Its currently 2:13 am and everyone is fast asleep. Even bucky and he's luckily not having a nightmare. I brief Jarvis to tell the avengers that I've gone out on a mission in the morning.

I pick out one of Natasha's bikes and head off to S.H.E.I.L.D. They're waiting for me with a jet to fly me to Wakanda. I shut off my bike and take off my helmet.

I grab my suitcase and head onto the jet. My eyes widen as the pilot seat turned and revealed Sam. "Nice try." I groan and lean my head back.

"Fury's orders were to go solo! I'm sorry I didn't tell you. Please say the others aren't here."

I stood up and sat in the passenger seat next to Sam and he started up the jet, setting it to autopilot

"Fury called me in. Don't worry. The others don't know but they will in the morning." I nod and lean my head against the seat.

I feel Sam hold my hand and smile. His seat slides against mine and he wraps his arms around me. "Sleep baby girl." I nod off to sleep in his arms.

+×TimeSkip×+

I jerk awake and see the jet heading straight for a mountain. "SAM LOOK O-" the jet past through the Mountain harmlessly and my mouth shut.

"What the fuck." Sam slaps my thigh lightly. "Watch yo profanity!" I giggle and unbuckle my seat belt. Wakanda is absolutely beautiful.

We step out of the ship and a few women walk past us and took our things to the large palace.

"Welcome to Wakanda. I am king T'challa. Come. I'll walk you to the council room. The meeting is about to start."

I smile and follow him with Sam right by my side. We enter a large building and the interior is beautiful. The decorations and relics of Wakanda are mind-blowing.

I sat down beside Sam and King T'Challa began to speak. "After the events of the lost prince Erik, we have realized that some Vibraniun managed to escape out borders and enter Russia."

A collective gasp collected around the room and chatter spilled throughout the table before T'challa told everyone to quiet down.

"I am putting together a team of three to retrieve the Vibranium and bring it back home. Okoye, Sam Wilson, and Riley..." T'challa looks at me and I smile awkwardly.

"I uh don't have a last name." He slowly nodded before continuing. "The mission is being prepped as we speak and they will leave at sunrise."

T'challa pressed his arms into an X. "Wakanda forever." I followed his action along with everyone else and I hear Sam finish later than everyone else and notice him blush lightly.

I smile and the meeting is dismissed. "Sam and Riley. Feel free to look around Wakanda. I advise you to return home before sundown. If you get lost ask any of the Dora and they will guide you to the castle."

I smile and make an X with my arms. T'challa grinned and did the same. I quickly pull sam out of the building and hear him and T'challa laugh.