Chapter Three- BFB Academy

Leafy gasped as she pointed at the huge school ahead of them. She turned towards Pin, who was also gaping at the school. 

"How big is this thing?!?!?!" Pin asked. The school was as big as a castle, with huge walls surrounding the property. As they got closer to the looming walls, and Leafy shivered. She felt as if the walls were going to separate her from the rest of the world as soon as she went inside. There was a security guard standing at the entrance. She had electric blue, waist length hair and wore armor.

"State your name." the guard said sternly. Leafy saw that her ID said that her name was taser.

"Tack, Pin's mom, I'm here with Pin and Leafy for the school."

Taser squinted at Tack, then at a clipboard she held in her hand. "Yes, I recognize you. Please come in."

Taser let them in and they drove onto the expansive grounds. A sign that showed an interlocking four and x was embedded into the wall over the entrance of the school, and around the sign, the words "BFB Academy" were printed in blue and gold crystals. The school itself looked like a school out of an anime. The school screamed "I am the best!" with the walls covered with different jewels and precious minerals. Arches made of pure diamond lined the road all the way down to the entrance and a ginormous garden surrounded the road.

Leafy and Pin were speechless in shock. The stared at each other, then out the window. At each other. Out the window. At each other. Out the window. Even Tack was silent, trying to take it all in.

When the awed group reached the huge, pure gold double-doors, a chauffler told Tack to keep the keys in ignition as he parked the car for them. Two people standing at the doors pushed them open and motioned for Leafy, Pin, and Tack to come in. Instead, Leafy saw a ton of different people. She saw a girl with curly, pink hair that was floating in the air with her parents, a tall boy with white hair who was creating snowballs out of thin air to throw at a girl with transparent-looking hair, and many, many more people. Leafy scanned the room to look for Firey, disappointed when she realized that he was not there.

"Don't worry." Pin sympathized, "Your boyfriend will be here soon."

"My... what?" Leafy turned bright red, "P-p-pin! We talked about this before! Firey is not my boyfriend!"

"Sure, alright." PIn said, unconvinced.

"But he should be here somewhere!" Leafy wrung her hands. "PIn, want to help me look for him?"

"Sure." PIn said. She took her hand and led her friend into the crowd. "Let's rescue your boyfriend."

"He's not my boyfriend!" Leafy groaned.