Blocky's Funny Doings, International Episode 1

Blocky: Welcome to Blocky's Funny Doings, International!

Eraser: Today, we will be telling you a riddle.

Blocky: It's about a red house.

Eraser: Enjoy!

Blocky: Okay-here it goes. There is a two-story house. In the entrance, the walls are red, the roof is red, the floor is red, the door frames are red, the handles on the doors are red, the hinges are red, the door itself is red, the windowsill is red, the window frames are red, the window panes are red, the doormat is red, the tennis shoes are red, the shoe rack is red, the sandals are red, the slippers are red, the clothes hanger is red, the coats are red, the baseball caps are red, the sun hats are red, the hall is red.

In the restroom, the ceiling is red, the floor is red, the walls are red, the sink is red, the faucet for cold water is red, the faucet for warm water is red, the symbol for "hot" is red, the symbol for "cold" is red, the drain is red, the pipes are red, the handsoap is red, the soap is red, the mirror is red, the toilet paper is red, the toilet is red, the water is red, the carpet is red, the wallpaper is red, the sign that says "Wash Your Hands" is red, the drawers are red, the lights are red, the light switch is red.

In the kitchen, the ceiling is red, the walls are red, the floor is red, the lights are red, the lightswitch is red, the knives are red, the butter knives are red, the machete is red, the cabinets are red, the forks are red, the special fork from Canada is red, the small cake forks are red, the plastic, reusable forks are red, the plastic, non-reusable forks are red, the spoons are red, the porcelain spoons are red, the plastic spoons are red, the Chinese chopsticks are red, the Japanese chopsticks are red, the wooden, non-reusable chopsticks are red, the sink is red, the water is red, the ice is red, the refrigerator is red, the potatoes are red, the carrots are red, the spinach is red, the apples are red, the bananas are red, the grapes are red, the cake is red, the frosting on the cake is red, the candy is red, the noodles are red, the cheese is red, the rice is red, the rice cooker is red, the bowls are red, the plates are red, the pots are red, the pans are red, the aprons are red, the microwave is red, the boiler is red, the stove is red, the ladle is red, the spices are red, the salt is red, the cane sugar is red, the brown sugar is red, the toaster is red, the glass cups are red, the plastic cups are red, the paper cups are red, the water bottles are red. In the dining room, the table is red, the chairs are red, the lights are red.

In the living room, the walls are red, the floor is red, the ceiling is red, the cabinets are red, the bookshelves are red, the fantasy books are red, the adventure books are red, the realistic fiction books are red, the science books are red, the history books are red, the pages are red, the letters are red, the words are red, the punctuation marks are red, the couch is red, the cushions are red, the carpets are red, the lego is red, the piano is red, the flute is red, the guitar is red, the trumpet is red, the saxophone is red, the clarinet is red, the drums are red, the bells are red, the violin is red, the fireplace is red, the fire is red, the clock is red, the minute hand is red, the hour hand is red, the last hand is red, the ventilation is red, the pencil sharpener is red, the TV is red.

In the master bedroom, the walls are red, the floor is red, the ceiling is red, the bed is red, the mattress is red, the bedframe is red, the pillows are red, the blankets are red, the nightstand is red, the books on the bedside table are red. In the bathroom in the master bedroom, the floor is red, the walls are red, the ceiling is red, the toothbrushes are red, the toothpaste is red, the water is red, the soap is red, the hairdryer is red, the comb is red, the toilet is red, the bathtub is red, the faucets are red, the curtains are red, the drain is red, the floss is red, the mouthwash is red, the shampoo is red, the conditioner is red, the face powder is red, the lipstick is red, the eyeliner is red.

In the second bedroom, the floor is red, the ceiling is red, the walls are red, the blankets are red, the pillows are red, the bed is red, the stuffed animals are red, the toys are red, the nightlight is red, the desk is red, the unfinished homework on the desk is red, the pencils are red, the pens are red, the eraser is red, the printer paper is red, the binder paper is red, the construction paper is red, the hard paper is red, the poster paper is red, the computer is red, the screen is red, the websites are red, the cursor is red, the apps are red, the keyboard is red, the features of the computer are all red, the phone is red, the phone case is red, the charger is red, the backpack is red, the textbooks are red.

In the spare bedroom, the walls, floor, and ceiling are red and there is nothing else there because it is a spare bedroom. Technically, it's just a spare room because there is no bed. In the backyard, the grass is red, the cement is red, the basketballs are red, the soccer balls are red, the pool is red, the pool water is red, the chairs are red, the sky is red, the sun is red, the clouds are red. The Afador, Affenpinscher, Afghan Hound, Barbet, Basenji, Bassador, Cairn Terrier, Canaan Dog, Cane Corso, Dachsador, Dachshund, Dalmatian, English Cocker Spaniel, English Foxhound, English Setter, Field Spaniel, Finnish Lapphund, Finnish Spitz, German Pinscher, and all the other dogs are red, the cat is red, the parrot is red, the fish are red, the humans are red.

Okay, now. What color is the stairs?

Eraser: There are no stairs, it's a one-story house!

Blocky: No, it's red.

Eraser: What? But you said there was a one story house...

Blocky: No, I said that there was a two-story house. I said all the stuff to try to make you forget it. Because the original joke was a one-story house, and the answer was there were no stairs,  and everyone knows the joke these days so I had to switch it around.

Eraser: Oh! I see! That was fun.

Pen: Thanks for watching Blocky's Funny Doings, International. Have a good day and we'll see you next episode!