Chapter 66.5

The fifth day of the contest finally ended. The five contestants remaining in the end were Pin, Teardrop, Meteor, Eraser, and Black Hole. 

Firey breathed a sigh of relief. They won. That meant they could go to Yoyleland, and Firey could stop Evil Leafy. Hopefully. Leafy killed so many, she was so aggressive, Firey couldn't even tell if she was the same girl that was his friend for so long. She was killed by Black Hole, but Firey didn't even care anymore. This wasn't his Leafy.

The entire quantity of students, now down to sixty, gathered in the lobby.

Pin shot Firey a dirty look when he tried to stand near her, so he had to back away.

"Congratulations, Pin, Teardrop, Eraser, Meteor,and Black Hole!" Four announced as he called them up on the stage. "And congrats to Announcer's class, they get to go to Yoyleland!"

Firey met Four's eyes. They were impossible to read, so he couldn't tell if Four knew the cavern was in Yoyleland all along. Did he make their class win on purpose?

"Your prizes for being the last five is that you get to ask me a favor, and I will either deny or allow it to happen. Black Hole, you're first."

"Uh, I want to give the prize to Remote." Black Hole answered.

"Wow, how nice." Four said, "Okay, Remote, come on up!"

Remote came on to the stage. "I want new batteries!"

"Okay." A bag full of batteries appeared in Four's hands, "Here you go!"

Teardrop wanted an orb that apparently boosted powers, Eraser wanted more pranking equipment, and Meteor wanted to go a month without his constraints. Firey was a little scared was Four allowed that.

When it was Pin's turn, Firey was curious what she could pick.

"I want Turt." Pin said simply.

I should have guessed. Firey smiled to himself.

The winner of my dtiys is @Random_SwissFilipino 

I can't upload her picture currently, so I'll do it later.