Chapter Twenty- Revenge

"I'm going to split you into groups," Four said, "The eighty of you will be split into four groups. Each group will have twenty students. Remember the teacher on your schedule?"

The students whispered among themselves.

"Announcer, right?" Pin whispered to Leafy.

"Yeah," Leafy whispered back, "So is Tennis Ball."

"So, line up near your teacher." Four instructed.

"HOW OLD ARE YOU?" someone shouted.

Four glared in his direction. "I'm trying to instruct you here! But, to answer your question, I'm eighteen. Anyway, back to splitting you up-"

"WOAH, THAT'S YOUNG!" the same boy shouted. He had green, transparent-ish hair, "ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE QUALIFIED TO BE A PRINCIPA-"

Four's glare was literally like a bolt of lightning. It lifted the boy off the ground and zapped him repeatedly. He screamed as a health bar appeared in mid air above his head and started rapidly deteriorating. 

"Four!" the yellow-haired boy next to him gasped, "Don't kill him!"

"Fine." Four snapped the lightning to a halt, and the boy fell down.

"Gelatin, you okay?" the boy next to him asked.

Leafy gasped. What had happened? What was Four? Next to her, Firey stared in shock and horror as well.

"So, back on track." he continued smiling as if nothing happened, "Announcer's class, go to that room." He pointed to a silver door where a boy with a high tech eyeglasses completely blocking out his eyes stood. He smiled and waved. He wore a black shirt with his sleeves rolled up and high tech-looking boots. 

"Siren's class will go to the room with the white door, Telegraph's class will go to the black door, and Projector's class will go to the room with the gray door. This should be easy enough." Four said. "Okay, everyone go!"

"Woah, did you see what happened to that boy- to Gelatin?" Pin whispered to Leafy.

Leafy nodded. "How did Four do that?"

"I don't kno-" Pin was interrupted by Match and Pencil pushing her aside to glare at Leafy.

Pencil had so many bandages wrapped around her head that her head looked five times bigger than usual, and Match's midsection looked particularly plump.

"Wow, I like your new headpiece." Leafy said to Pencil, nodding at her bandage turban, "And Match, er, don't you look... a bit pudgy?"

Match glared at her. "No, you fool! Look what you did!" She pulled aside her trench coat to reveal a huge lump of bandages wrapped around her stomach. "And it still hurts!"

"Geez, whiny babies," Leafy rolled her eyes at them, "It's your fault for bullying Golf Ball first."

Pencil grabbed Leafy's wrist. "How dare you!"

Firey tensed, but Leafy put a hand on his wrist. I got this.

Firey gave her a slight nod and kept still.

"Fine, let me give you the medicine to stop bruises and pain." Leafy said, "As a way of saying sorry."

Match looked suspicious. "You sure?"

"Of course. You saw how Golf Ball's cheek isn't swollen anymore?"

"Fine. Give me." Pencil snarled.

Leafy pulled out two scarlet pills. "Here." 

Pencil snatched at them, but Leafy pulled away. "What do you say?"

Pencil slapped at her face, but Leafy grabbed her wrist and twisted. She ignored Pencil's whimpers. "What do you say?"

Pencil's face was bright red in fury. "Thank you." 

"Better." Leafy let go and tossed the pills at Match.

Match caught them. With a glare, she and Pencil shuffled away like evil old ladies.

When they got out of sight, Leafy turned to her friends. "I sure hope she doesn't find out that not only does it stop the aches after a week, though it will get worse before getting better, it also causes diarrhea."

Pin and Firey burst into laughter.

"What are you guys laughing about?"

Leafy turned to see Tennis Ball and Golf Ball.

"I gave Match and Pencil a pill. For revenge."

Golf Ball looked excited. "What does it cause?"

"Huge amounts of swelling and diarrhea." 

"Oh wow. But won't they suspect you to lie to them? And tell on you?"

"Well, it heals them eventually. After a week." Leafy answered.

"Come on class!" Announcer called, "Let's get this thing started! Come one in!"

The class shuffled in to see an open plain rolling on for miles.